Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eBay MasterCard $150 SUB

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

eBay MasterCard $150 SUB

I got an email this morning to spend $500 on eBay and get $150. Seems like a pretty decent offer for a Sync card so I checked the website and it appears to be a public offer. Not something I'm interested in at the moment but maybe someone else can use it. Says it ends 7/30. 

6525B7CA-B103-414D-B395-AFFE67B6DE8B.jpeg

https://pages.ebay.com/creditcard/

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Re: eBay MasterCard $150 SUB

saw that earlier.. awful card though compared to say pp mc.

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

saw that earlier.. awful card though compared to say pp mc.

Indeed. Would just be good for the bonus for most people who don't shop on eBay much. Still though, $150 for $500 spent on eBay isn't bad if you're buying stuff on eBay anyway. My roommate is heavy into Hot Wheels collecting and he buys and sells on eBay quite often. Have no doubt he could use this card (but he couldn't get approved for it).  

Message 3 of 4
mustangy1
Valued Member

my card is not actiavated yet and now this pretty unlucky now will contunie to use old card $1000 on ebay and wait end of year for points is not seems pretty to me, 
for $150 tried to apply for spouse with itin booomp declined (she has about 10k limit already in total with good score like 740 credit karma) 
when promotion like this starts bank or any company should including latest customers also ) 
this is why leaving tmobile also after 10 years. 

TransUnion 727
EQ 707
EX 680

BK7 may 2016
capitalone 3.8k

Discover 2000.00

mercury 3500
ebay 9000

apple 3.8k

amex BCE 5000 authk
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.