Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

fingerhut

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

fingerhut

hey i got a fingerhut credit line (300 dollars)

does this credit line report to the bureaus?

im so upset because i bought a vacuum for 150 dollars and paid it back immed. but if its not being reported then i kind of just wasted 150 that i could have paid to another credit card.
Message 1 of 34
33 REPLIES 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: fingerhut

does anyone know if fingerhut reports to the cbs?
Message 2 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

aww i wish someone could help me
Message 3 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

joffogle wrote:
aww i wish someone could help me

Your post has only been up for 13 minutes.  Give it some time, and someone who knows will help. Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

lol yea i guess your right...i thought more people had fingerhut though! guess i should have never signed up! or at least pif'd
Message 5 of 34
App_Addict
Valued Contributor

You can now relax, I have your answer Smiley Wink  Fingerhut reports to EQ only.
CURRENT SCORES: TU: 698 21 Apps / EX: 644 28 Apps / AAoA: 4.4 Yrs. / Util. 5% / Goal: 750 by 12/22

Message 6 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

robertkinder wrote:
You can now relax, I have your answer Smiley Wink 

lol
Message 7 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

experian only?...

wack..oh well..hasnt even reported to ex yet either and ive had the acct almost a month..guess itll be on there soon..oh well..

Message 8 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

robertkinder wrote:
You can now relax, I have your answer Smiley Wink  Fingerhut reports to EQ only.

joffogle wrote:
experian only?...

EQ = Equifax, not Experian

Message 9 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

Fingerhut is an odd duck, I think. They soft me like every few months but I never get any spam from them. Not that I'm complaining, I don't need a vinyl blazer but I wonder why they bother. Oddness.
Message 10 of 34
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.