Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

first premier cc

tag
jayrock24
Regular Contributor

first premier cc

well i closed out my first premier cc today i had 2 of them but i got tired of the 150 bucks a year total per card well i called and said i have had this card for 4 plus years and my first 1 for 1 1/2 years before that and you cant offer me any thing its been at 300 for years until i called last week and threatend to close them both and they bump to 600 and 625 this was on the 6 i think any way i told them to close the second card because i nolonger need it they said well wait can i check for any offers 1 more time i said no thanks please close it and i payed them there 52 dollars i owed which technically was my money any way lol but im worried about the fact that im gonna loose that 4 plus years aaoa should i have kept it open or should i be fine with the 1 fp with even longer history as well as all my other cards and accounts

gardening tu fico 770 eq fico 735 ex fico 698 last app 2/27 chase freedom instant approval planing on gardening until my house search begins sometime in jun or july
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
TravisD
Contributor

Re: first premier cc

The line will stay on your report for 10 years after its closed so you're AAoA will not be affected.
........???................659 (FICO)................659 (TU08) ........
Message 2 of 5
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

@jayrock24 wrote:

well i closed out my first premier cc today i had 2 of them but i got tired of the 150 bucks a year total per card well i called and said i have had this card for 4 plus years and my first 1 for 1 1/2 years before that and you cant offer me any thing its been at 300 for years until i called last week and threatend to close them both and they bump to 600 and 625 this was on the 6 i think any way i told them to close the second card because i nolonger need it they said well wait can i check for any offers 1 more time i said no thanks please close it and i payed them there 52 dollars i owed which technically was my money any way lol but im worried about the fact that im gonna loose that 4 plus years aaoa should i have kept it open or should i be fine with the 1 fp with even longer history as well as all my other cards and accounts

No offense but this is hard to follow without any punctuation. 

Message 3 of 5
LS2982
Mega Contributor

Shut them BOTH down and get a prime card!!

You have the positive history now, dont get played ny them any further!

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 4 of 5
dabrian
Frequent Contributor

good riddance.

NFCU Sig Cash-20k/ Amex BCP-19.4k/ Amex Costco-1.2k/Chase Marriott-12k/CSP-13.4k/ Freedom-5.5k/ Discover IT-14k/NCSECU-5k/Walmart-10k/Lowes-25k
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.