Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

for those that really need chip and pin

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: for that that really need chip and pin

@fico777 wrote:

WOW, is this for real?  You forgot the most important part! " We are one of the top 20 issuers of master card in the country",  4 Times recipient of master Cards ,"Performance

Excrllence award!' We been sticking it to you since 1929!  (sorry my little 2 cents worth!

Even though this has nothing to do with my type of profile, I hate seeing this as an offer ,praying on consumers.

Maybe if they count those fake pre-approval cards they send.

Message 11 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: for those that really need chip and pin

A Travelex prepaid card would be better than this if you really think you'll have problems with chip and signature somewhere. Or just get a UNFCU card.

Message 12 of 15
Brax
Frequent Contributor

I highly doubt this card has true chip and PIN priority on CVM1.

Message 13 of 15
14Fiesta
Established Contributor

Don't forget the $9.95 payment fee! No joke if you want to make a $60 payment on your card through a bill payment service like Moneygram, they charge you that fee! Smiley Surprised

EX FICO (AMEX): 728 (4/29/17) | TU FICO (Discover): 737 (4/7/17) | EQ FICO (Citi): 746 (3/28/17)
Message 14 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@14Fiesta wrote:

Don't forget the $9.95 payment fee! No joke if you want to make a $60 payment on your card through a bill payment service like Moneygram, they charge you that fee! Smiley Surprised

So, if you didn't have web, or a bank. And you wanted to make a payment. They charge for it like so? What a terrible excuse for a company.

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.