Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

happy day

tag
hampstenj
Established Member

Re: happy day

yep I got a 2 in 1 myfico alert that Kroger pulled the EQ as well. should know soon since I applied for both on the same day or maybe 1 day apart.I wasn't instantly approved I got the 7-10 day deal like with Marathon. won't bother me too much if I don't get that one cuz I'm in credit rebuild stage right now. I know I can get the best buy MC secured if I want one with a bigger line, will get that in the next couple of months when I get my big refund of extra pell grants for the semester (thanks Obama for actually making the pell worth something).  
Message 11 of 16
creditwherecreditisdue
Senior Contributor

@DI wrote:

@creditwherecreditisdue wrote:

@DI wrote:

@hampstenj wrote:

also in case anyone is wondering they pulled my EQ for the app. 

Still waiting on the Kroger card, if I get that then I'll be really happy even though it seems that Kroger loves to close their stores that are near here. closest store now is an hour away, but an hour away in a city that we go to alot.  

Kroger pulls EQ also.  I hope to have my card in the mail today.  I was instantly approved for $4000.    I think Royal Bank matches your highest credit limit listed on your credit reports.  The account will appear on your credit reports within 7 days.  

Maybe I'll app for one right after PSECU gives me that $20K CL CC everyone says I should ask for...    Smiley Wink

Wish I was eligible to join PSECU.  PenFed was stingy with me.  But alteast they approved me. 

Perhaps, but your foot is in the door - you aren't out on the curb watching the show any more!

I have to settle for PSECU (made possible with great effort). I want NFCU (maybe possible with great effort) and USAA (maybe possible with new membership reg's and great effort). None of it is easy.

Message 12 of 16
DI
Super Contributor

Good luck with getting the Kroger card.  Do you have any derogs on your credit reports?  
Message 13 of 16
Karatz
Frequent Contributor

@DI wrote:
Congrats!  Are you planning to run a marathon now? 

First and last: 26.2 miles, 3:09:07, Los Angeles.

Was much better at 5k's, 13:52, MacDill AFB, Tampa Florida. If k's (kilometers) transfers to dollars, that would explain why I'm good at getting a 5000 visa but no more when I app up.

TransUnion/Equifax
746/754
Date: 9/24/2009/10/02/2009
Message 14 of 16
Karatz
Frequent Contributor

@DI wrote:

@hampstenj wrote:
umm the Marathon your thinking of and the one I'm talking about are totally different.  I meant the gas station marathon. Not the 26.2 mile running form. Although I am planning on doing a 5k fun run/walk... I'm no where near a Marathon runner 

umm I know that. LOL  I did my first 5k a year ago. Finished in 23.15 seconds. 

Message Edited by DI on 09-21-2009 01:19 PM

I'll race ya. And if I win, I get your total CL.

TransUnion/Equifax
746/754
Date: 9/24/2009/10/02/2009
Message 15 of 16
DI
Super Contributor

@Karatz wrote:

@DI wrote:

@hampstenj wrote:
umm the Marathon your thinking of and the one I'm talking about are totally different.  I meant the gas station marathon. Not the 26.2 mile running form. Although I am planning on doing a 5k fun run/walk... I'm no where near a Marathon runner 

umm I know that. LOL  I did my first 5k a year ago. Finished in 23.15 seconds. 

Message Edited by DI on 09-21-2009 01:19 PM

I'll race ya. And if I win, I get your total CL.

LOL. Yor running time is superb.  I'm sure I run alot faster now.  When I see my time has picked up running on the treadmill, that's an indication my running outdoors has picked up.  If I win, you will have to use your credit card limit to get me a year's supply of whey protein.

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.