Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

home depot limits

tag
swpopham
Established Contributor

home depot limits

whats the largest limits we have seen as a group? Were at 20k and didnt want to push it to hard if we knew of an established upper limit.

"As long as the music is playing, you've got to get up and dance," he said. "We're still dancing."---Prince CEO Citi Bank

"Money isn't the most important thing in life, but it's reasonably close to oxygen on the "gotta have it" scale". ~Zig Ziglar
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: home depot limits

What ever limit is sufficient for your needs and is supported by your income and profile. Just remember , a Home Depot credit limit is factored into your overall credit exposure with Citi even though its Citi retail so it could affect future Citi credit limits and limit increases throughout Legacy and retail applications.
Message 2 of 5
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

The most I've seen here or elsewhere is $35K. But, it's fairly possible there are folks who have higher than that.

That said, overall Citi exposure (Retail and Core) is one factor typically evaluated to determine the highest CL for some particular products.
Message 3 of 5
swpopham
Established Contributor

@FinStar wrote:
The most I've seen here or elsewhere is $35K. But, it's fairly possible there are folks who have higher than that.

That said, overall Citi exposure (Retail and Core) is one factor typically evaluated to determine the highest CL for some particular products.

Thats what I was figuring, our prestige is at 78k, DC is 50k and home depot has been at 20k since opening in like 2014. 

"As long as the music is playing, you've got to get up and dance," he said. "We're still dancing."---Prince CEO Citi Bank

"Money isn't the most important thing in life, but it's reasonably close to oxygen on the "gotta have it" scale". ~Zig Ziglar
Message 4 of 5
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Looking at your limits, one can surmise you have a really high income. with about $150 k in exposure, check that against your actusl income and you should be able to figure out if there is meat still on the bone. I have low income snd becsuse my limits far exceed my income, im stuck never getting any sp luv on my core Citi cards.
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.