how do I track my 5/24 status? CSP SUB?

tag
MrDisco99
Valued Contributor

Re: chase sapphire preferred

@Anonymous wrote:

@MrDisco99 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

missed out on the 100K offer. if i call chase, will they tell me when i last got my bonus? or perhaps they will tell me i dont qualify for the bonus when i'm filling out the online application? thx

Dude, again?  You need to keep records.

You should be able to look at CreditKarma and see the start dates for all your accounts.

someone stole my laptop so i lost all my stuff.

start date for what? i was asking about if either a chase rep or chase's online website will be able to tell me when i got a last bonus. dunno why you sound like you're annoyed lol

Ah right, sorry, I thought you meant when you opened your account (start date).

The bonus wouldn't have been long after the start date anyway, right?

Does the Chase 48 month Sapphire bonus clock reset on approval or on receipt of the bonus?

Message 21 of 26
JR_TX
Valued Contributor

Re: how do I track my 5/24 status?

@Anonymous wrote:

i don't keep track of any account open dates and such. is the easiest way just to go into credit karma and look at all my cards one by one? thanks

There's a way to know without spending a second checking for 5/24....

Only open acct once a year!🤪 😂 😆

Happy Friday myFICO brothers, sisters and everyone in between!

New cc TLs : 0/6 ; 0/12 ; 0/24 | HPs EX 3 EQ 3 TU 4 | AAoA 7y10m | UTIL 1% - 4% | $300K+ Total Limits

Message 22 of 26
coldfusion
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: chase sapphire preferred

@MrDisco99 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@MrDisco99 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

missed out on the 100K offer. if i call chase, will they tell me when i last got my bonus? or perhaps they will tell me i dont qualify for the bonus when i'm filling out the online application? thx

Dude, again?  You need to keep records.

You should be able to look at CreditKarma and see the start dates for all your accounts.

someone stole my laptop so i lost all my stuff.

start date for what? i was asking about if either a chase rep or chase's online website will be able to tell me when i got a last bonus. dunno why you sound like you're annoyed lol

Ah right, sorry, I thought you meant when you opened your account (start date).

The bonus wouldn't have been long after the start date anyway, right?

Does the Chase 48 month Sapphire bonus clock reset on approval or on receipt of the bonus?

The 48 month clock starts ticking when the SUB was earned, not when the card was approved. 

(3/2024)
FICO 8 (EX) 846 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850
FICO 9 (EX) 850 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850

$1M+ club

Artist formerly known as the_old_curmudgeon who was formerly known as coldfusion
Message 23 of 26
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

Re: how do I track my 5/24 status? CSP SUB?

@Anonymous wrote:

i don't keep track of any account open dates and such. is the easiest way just to go into credit karma and look at all my cards one by one? thanks

Each credit report tells you when an account was opened, so if you don't know that's one way to find out.  Another is to look at your accounts online and look for the earliest statement.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 703 TU 704 EX 687

Message 24 of 26
jasonbourne84
Frequent Contributor

@NRB525 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

omg found out im 4/24 and in another month or two, i'll be 2/24.. what in the world!!!!!!!!!

This is like watching a favorite child learn to walk. 

No, I just have something in both my eyes.  

@NRB525  Smiley LOL You're not supposed to have favorites!  Smiley LOL 

@Anonymous Have you decided if you are going to app to Chase? And if so, for what?

Message 25 of 26
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

While it is now unusual, it's possible that some accounts don't report to all three CRAs.  So check both TU and EQ on credit karma.

Now it's possible that you have new accounts only on EX, and Chase happens to look there and..... but pretty unlikely.   And, IMO, worth the risk compared to constantly updated spreadsheets!

Message 26 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.