cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how withdraw cash from credit card

tag
mr_cohen

how withdraw cash from credit card

i know its not very smart to use credit card for cash.
but this is a problem for me ,  My father owed 20k to the wrong people Let's put it this way 
and me and my family trying to fix that.

we don't have cash because we need to pay them
so we lived on credit card right now 
i have a few credit cards with nice limit that can help my family get out form this situation
I prefer the credit card interest rate and pay a minimum payment .
then My father would have to deal with these people .
we can not live.

this is the cards that i have , help me guys please.

the sportsman visa 
Diners Club Card Premier
chase freedom
dillards amex ( SYNCB's )
Walmart ( SYNCB's )

this is the cards that i have.
If I get cash from these cards is almost cover my father's debt
What I want for Christmas is happy family that can feel good without fear.
if that means that I will use everything and then pay it little by little I'll be happy.

Thanks for the help

TransUnion - 677 Experian - 689 Equifax - 660

capital one secured credit card - 651 , discover it card secured- 400 , Coldwater creek - 1000
Jessica London - 750 , Roamans- 750 , Woman within - 750 , King Size Direct - 750 , one stop plus - 750
loft - 750 , j.crew - 750 , Buckle - 500 , Blair - 500 , Brylane home - 500 , fingerhut - 400
goldviolin - 350 , solutions - 350 , express - 250
Message 1 of 23
22 REPLIES 22
Focused10
Established Contributor

Re: how withdraw cash from credit card

If your cards have the cash withdrawal option, then the company should have sent you a PIN number to go along with the card. If you don't have it, I would contact the company to see if they can expedite one to you.

I wish you the best!

;;;
BCE: $2K | Amazon: $5K | BBVAmex: $7.5K | AAdvntge: $8.5K | AMEX: $30K | Frdm: $10K | Citi: $6.2K | FNB: $10K | NASA: $25K | CapOne QS: $10K | Chase Marriott: $12K ~ Garden 3.2.16
Message 2 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Diners Club should be good for it. Is there a reason you cant take out a home equity loan instead (barring not owning a home)
Message 3 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

You could also try a loan secured by a car. Better to owe the bank than your current creditors, I assume. 

Message 4 of 23
yfan
Valued Contributor

Is there any details you can give on what you mean by "wrong people"? Is it gambling debt? Is it credit card debt? Is it something else? Why does the debt have to be paid in cash?

The reason I'm asking is because if the debt is the result of some sort of illegal activity or if there is a threat to safety, the people you should be seeking help from are the cops, not a credit card message board. If it IS a legitimate, legal debt then call the creditor and try to set up a payment plan, and see if you can use a credit card to make those payments.

Message 5 of 23
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

@yfan wrote:

Is there any details you can give on what you mean by "wrong people"? Is it gambling debt? Is it credit card debt? Is it something else? Why does the debt have to be paid in cash?

The reason I'm asking is because if the debt is the result of some sort of illegal activity or if there is a threat to safety, the people you should be seeking help from are the cops, not a credit card message board. If it IS a legitimate, legal debt then call the creditor and try to set up a payment plan, and see if you can use a credit card to make those payments.

If you could rely on the cops to provide for your continued safety as a priority.   Not always the case.   OP is asking a credit card related question on a cc board....

Message 6 of 23
baller4life
Super Contributor

And he has already gotten a gazillion answers on another board. SMH. Sounds kinda......I don't know....trollish.
Message 7 of 23
yfan
Valued Contributor

@longtimelurker wrote:

If you could rely on the cops to provide for your continued safety as a priority.   Not always the case.   OP is asking a credit card related question on a cc board....

OP is expressing a particular situation s/he is in. I am asking what  it is. As far as I know, this board expressly prohibits discussion of illegal activity, which I would imagine includes situations/binds arising from illegal activity. Finally, cops may not always be the best at providing one's safety, but they are certain better than unnamed hoodlums (i.e. us) on some Internet message board.

Message 8 of 23
marty56
Super Contributor

@baller4life wrote:
And he has already gotten a gazillion answers on another board. SMH. Sounds kinda......I don't know....trollish.

baller4life  I sent you a PM.

From my experience a CCCs will only offfer at most  40% of your CL as a cash option.  Some banks, like PNC and Chase, send fake checks and no list BT offers but you would have to have around 50k to 60k of available credit.  Also the higher interest rate and payments may be tough to deal with.

1/25/2021: FICO 850 EQ 848 TU 847 EX
Message 9 of 23
SunriseEarth
Moderator Emeritus

@yfan wrote:

@longtimelurker wrote:

OP is expressing a particular situation s/he is in. I am asking what  it is. As far as I know, this board expressly prohibits discussion of illegal activity, which I would imagine includes situations/binds arising from illegal activity. Finally, cops may not always be the best at providing one's safety, but they are certain better than unnamed hoodlums (i.e. us) on some Internet message board.

I agree with your concern and I am keeping an eye on this thread.   While questions concerning cash advances are valid (assuming the OP is asking about cash advance), the nature of the debt involved is concerning.   Furthermore, if the OP is asking about methods to obtain cash in some fashion other than cash advances or balance transfers, that would be clearly against TOS.  

OP should contact the CCCs directly for info regarding cash advances and be aware of the expenses and limitation of cash advances on each account.   I don't recommend doing cash advances for most situations, but the OP has expressed some urgency.   However, I also agree that, if there are criminal concerns such as extortion or threats, contacting law enforcement would be preferable to posting in a CC forum.  

Start: 619 (TU08, 9/2013) | Current: 809 (TU08, 3/05/24)
BofA CCR WMC $75000 | AMEX Cash Magnet $64000 | Discover IT $46000 | Disney Premier VS $43600 | Venmo VS $30000 | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $25000 | Macy's AMEX $25000 Store $25000 | Cash+ VS $25000 | Altitude Go VS $25000 | Synchrony Premier $24,200 | Sony Card VS $23750 | GS Apple Card WEMC $22000 | WF Active Cash VS $18,000 | Jared Gold Card $16000 | FNBO Evergreen VS $15000 | Citi Custom Cash MC $14600 | Target MC $14500 | BMO Harris Cash Back MC $14000 | Amazon VS $12000 | Freedom Flex WEMC $10000 | Belk MC $10000 | Wayfair MC $4500 ~~
Message 10 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.