Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i have a bof secured card

tag
murat
Contributor

i have a bof secured card

hi .i have a bof secured card for 14 months.i have paid it off this month and just wondering when can i convert this to an unsecured.

thanks.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
HiLine
Blogger

Re: i have a bof secured card

I would give them a call. Normally BofA would unsecure your card after one year.

Message 2 of 6
YahComb
Established Contributor

generally earliest you can try is around the 10th month/statement. you're well past that now.

EQ-736(08/14) TU-752(09/14)
Newest to Oldest
Barc Sallie Mae 6K | Citi TY Pref 4.5K | US Bank Cash+ 10K | Chase Freedom 11.7K | Disc It 10.5K | Amazon Store 2.5K | BOA Cash Rewards 10.5K |

Closed Cards: 4 Oldest: 3yrs AAOA: 2yrs
Message 3 of 6
HiLine
Blogger

@YahComb wrote:

generally earliest you can try is around the 10th month/statement. you're well past that now.

They wouldn't let my card graduate earlier than 2 weeks before the anniversary Smiley Sad

Message 4 of 6
rootpooty
Valued Contributor

its going to be a HP on TU to unsecure the card.  Spill the beans whats on your TU report?

NFCU plat 5k | NAVCHECK 5k | NFCU cashrewards 15k | BOFA 123 6k |
Chase Freedom 1.5k | Amazon 3K | Walmart 3K | Buckle 300 | AMEX BCE 2.5K | CHASE CSP 12K | CITI sears 6k | Kay 2k

On the prowl for Chase Sapphire Preferred! APPROVED 12K!
scores 7/14 647 622 630 (85%util)
scores 8/14 767 760 758 Boom! finally in the 700 club
Message 5 of 6
murat
Contributor

i have some AU cc from my wife on experian and eq but i disputed them on transunion.i dont have any baddies on anywhere but i have % 50 utili.if this effect it so i dont know.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.