Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

impulse.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: impulse.

Don't worry. I think they send that to everyone. I too was approved and received this message later that evening (just copied and pasted from my email). 

"This e-mail is to confirm that your application for the Discover® More Card was received on July 20, 2008. Please allow up to 30 days for your application to be processed.
Note: If you did not make this request, please contact us at 1-800-347-3072between 9:00 am to 9:00 pm Eastern Time. For general questions about your Discover Card application, please contact us at 1-800-DISCOVER (1-800-347-2683). Our Customer Service Representatives are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to help you."
Message 21 of 55
Anonymous
Not applicable

Aww that's sweet we applied at the same time. Since you got the More card, what design did you go for? I was seriously digging the shamrocks one. It looks pretty cool. Smiley Tongue

Yeah I really hope that was just a mistake. I could use that gas card so bad since I really dont have one yet. The 6500 tier for Blue Cash is simply hopeless! By the time I qualify for the 5%, the fiscal year is already over lmao.
Message 22 of 55
Anonymous
Not applicable

I don't think it's a mistake I think they send that email to every single person that applies.  It almost seems like a security alert type of thing because they include the language that says something about "if you did not apply" or blah, blah.

I got the stupid sunflower card, honestly, I didn't go through all the designs and now I'm super mad I didn't go through them all because I would have much rather picked up a card with shamrocks. I wonder if they'll let me swap. Hmmm....
Message 23 of 55
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Not only can you swap, you can have multiple designs.

I have the Monet water lily garden. Unfortunately, since it's the AU card and I don't use it, it winds up adding some glam to my sock drawer. Smiley Sad

Message Edited by haulingthescoreup on 07-23-2008 06:18 PM
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 24 of 55
Anonymous
Not applicable

Oooh, the shamrock one is cool. And, they have a rottie one too. Awww man. I'm so dumb. Didn't even pay attention just clicked on one from the first 10 images.
Message 25 of 55
Anonymous
Not applicable

haulingthescoreup wrote:
Not only can you swap, you can have multiple designs.

I have the Monet water lily garden. Unfortunately, since it's the AU card and I don't use it, it winds up adding some glam to my sock drawer. Smiley Sad

Message Edited by haulingthescoreup on 07-23-2008 06:18 PM

What do you mean you can have "multiple" designs?
Message 26 of 55
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

As I understand it, you can have several cards simultaneously, all with the same account number.
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 27 of 55
Anonymous
Not applicable

haulingthescoreup wrote:
As I understand it, you can have several cards simultaneously, all with the same account number.

Oooooh, fun!
Message 28 of 55
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah, I was reading the FAQ how you can request for additional cards if you want different designs. You can either cut it up for security purposes or keep multiple cards. They won't deactivate it. Sounds awesome! If I were you, I'd rotate it depending on your mood. Smiley Tongue
Message 29 of 55
Anonymous
Not applicable

thatdoodjohn wrote:
Yeah, I was reading the FAQ how you can request for additional cards if you want different designs. You can either cut it up for security purposes or keep multiple cards. They won't deactivate it. Sounds awesome! If I were you, I'd rotate it depending on your mood. Smiley Tongue

I will, I will. That's so cool!
Message 30 of 55
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.