Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

instant approval Discover More

tag
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Re: instant approval Discover More

@Anonymous wrote:
How long did it take from the time that you were added till the time it showed on Experian. I have been waiting on a Discovercard AU to show up on my report. Once it hits my experian I know that it won't be long before it hits my Equifax.

It hit Experian very quickly--36 hours? TU the next day. Hit EQ today (6 days later.)

Stupid EQ FAKO score jumped 33 points; now 90 points higher than real FICO score. Stupid FAKO. No twitch yet from ScoreWatch, but I still have to hope that maybe the EX FAKO jump means that EX FICO will do something, too, which would be nice since it is 40-50 points lower than the other two. sheesh
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 11 of 15
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

@haulingthescoreup wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
How long did it take from the time that you were added till the time it showed on Experian. I have been waiting on a Discovercard AU to show up on my report. Once it hits my experian I know that it won't be long before it hits my Equifax.

It hit Experian very quickly--36 hours? TU the next day. Hit EQ today (6 days later.)

Stupid EQ FAKO score jumped 33 points; now 90 points higher than real FICO score. Stupid FAKO. No twitch yet from ScoreWatch, but I still have to hope that maybe the EX FAKO jump means that EX FICO will do something, too, which would be nice since it is 40-50 points lower than the other two. sheesh

I see that once again, I typed EX when I meant EQ. At any rate, I finally broke down and bought a new EQ score, and it did go up 18 points, with no other changes. So the combination of adding 18 years of history and the increased CL via the AU status had a nice healthy effect. I plan to try to convert to joint in January.

By the way, ScoreWatch never alerted, but I expect to get one any hour now, now that I've already paid for an updated report.
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 12 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

If you bought a report- you WILL NOT get an alert until something else changes.

Be sure to adjust your settings for SW.

Message Edited by Timothy on 09-23-2007 12:10 PM
Message 13 of 15
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

@Anonymous wrote:

I know it's supposed to work that way, but I have twice gotten alerts on the same day that I had already pulled a report--go figure. And my poor settings are set as tightly as they will go. I just try not to worry about it any more. Even if it doesn't alert properly, the discount on the EQ scores makes it even out.
Message 14 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Must be nice.
I never get alerts after I pull a report.

@haulingthescoreup wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I know it's supposed to work that way, but I have twice gotten alerts on the same day that I had already pulled a report--go figure. And my poor settings are set as tightly as they will go. I just try not to worry about it any more. Even if it doesn't alert properly, the discount on the EQ scores makes it even out.

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.