Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

is Orchard feeling Ok?

tag
unknown_entity
Established Contributor

Re: is Orchard feeling Ok?

Orchard doesn't have CSR's.  They are commissioned sales people.  The second they find out they can't make any money off of you, they get disinterested in anything you have to say.  You all can hate on me if you want to, I am just relaying how they have been to me.  Anyone can do a search and find that my opinion of Orchard Bank is echoed in MANY forums across the internet, not just this one. 
07/26/2007 TU-688
EQ-656
EX-649
Message 31 of 42
Cory
Established Contributor

No hate, it's all LOVE! hereSmiley Happy

unknown_entity wrote:
Orchard doesn't have CSR's.  They are commissioned sales people.  The second they find out they can't make any money off of you, they get disinterested in anything you have to say.  You all can hate on me if you want to, I am just relaying how they have been to me.  Anyone can do a search and find that my opinion of Orchard Bank is echoed in MANY forums across the internet, not just this one. 

Message 32 of 42
Anonymous
Not applicable

@unknown_entity wrote:

Opinions are like noses ... everybody has one. Opinions and feedback are welcome on this board. However, disparaging and defamatory remarks are not welcome; nor are they necessary.
Message 33 of 42
dizzier
Established Contributor

@unknown_entity wrote:
WHATEVER......You coddle the losers if you want to. I didn't make any racial comments. THEY SUCK and I will tell EVERYONE that until you block me.

angry much?

Until Chase lowers my ridiculously high APR they can kiss my patootie! Their card has been retired to the sockdrawer. Smiley Mad
Message 34 of 42
unknown_entity
Established Contributor

Yeah I needed a tranquilizer yesterday.....LOL  Smiley Very Happy

Message Edited by unknown_entity on 03-31-2008 10:59 AM
07/26/2007 TU-688
EQ-656
EX-649
Message 35 of 42
Anonymous
Not applicable

Unknown,
     Taking that view, there are no CSR's anymore.  I have worked customer service for Citibank, Chase, even the great USAA (anyone who has them will almost certainly sing their praises), and all of them had some kind of commission structure based on cross-selling other products that the company provides.  It is an efficient way to do business.  So if you have any kind of financial account (bank, credit, or otherwise) then as far as those are concerned, you havent spoken with a CSR (by your definition) in about 10 years or more.  Orchard bank isnt special in that respect.
Message 36 of 42
BBYGRL
Established Contributor

Sounds like someone needs a friendly FICOtini. The bar is officially open!Smiley Very Happy

I have to admit that I needed a drink after dealing with the Orchard and Crapital One CSRs. I prefer SD-ing these cards instead of venting my frustrations in these forums. It helps to know that I'm not the only one who always runs into a brick wall with these companies. 
10/08 - EX 795 / EQ 816 / TU 806
6/09 - EQ 763 / TU 770

Starting Score (2/2010): TU-767, EQ-745
Current Score (2/2010): TU-767, EQ-745
Goal Score (12/2010): TU-780, EQ-790

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 37 of 42
unknown_entity
Established Contributor

You are right.  I was pretty ticked off with them.  I am waiting on a couple cards and then I'm closing all HSBC accounts.  I sent their CS a nasty-gram last week and still haven't heard back from them..(the E-Mail I got acknowledging the receipt of the complaint said that it would be answered within 24 hours..) and here I sit 4 days later and haven't heard a word..Smiley Indifferent  Most CSR's I talk to are personable and helpful.  Orchard Bank being the exception.  I wasn't bashing CSR's, Just Orchard Bank CSR's that I have dealt with, even the "supervisors"  (who are probably just the CSR in the next cubicle)...lol.  My apologies for ranting and raving.     
07/26/2007 TU-688
EQ-656
EX-649
Message 38 of 42
Anonymous
Not applicable

unknown,

some days i am fuming, and it feels like i am taking two steps backwards..

but you are on the right track....good luck!
Message 39 of 42
GST2008
Frequent Contributor

Question for all the Orchard card holders ... does anybody have a decent CL with them? I'm just wondering what the high range is. I see a lot of low to moderate amounts, but am wondering if it is possible to eventually get a decent line with them. I am up to 2400 on one of the two cards with them and the APR is decent, about 12%. I'm wondering if there is still room to grow with them.

Current:
TU (5/14/14): 796 (Inquiries; 8/23/13)
EQ (3/23/14): 791 (Inquiries: 8/23/13)
EX (9/24/13): 780 (Inquiries: 7/2/12; 11/20/12; 7/30/13; 8/23/13)

Goals: No new inquiries for 2014, 800 for all CRs by 12/31/14
Message 40 of 42
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.