Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

jcp cli

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

jcp cli

good evening everyone,

I logged on to my jcp account to pay my bill, and bam..... an auto cli of $200   (CL $1700) yeees!!!!!

Now i see how it feels to get an auto cli..

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
VEEVEE
Regular Contributor

Re: jcp cli

Congrads!!!!!!! I just got approved for this card with a 800.00 cl does it grow with you? have you had a good experience with them?
Message 2 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

I know you can hit the luv button every 3 months with no hard pull.  I was pretty disappointed with my JCP when they gave me an initial $350 CL.  I spent $276 on it and then PIF...no other activity.  At 3 months I hit the luv button and got cli to $1800.  Next month is my 6 month mark and I plan to hit luv button again.  I'd like it to be at least $2500 just for average of CL's. 

Message Edited by txjohn on 02-08-2010 03:19 AM
Message 3 of 10
VEEVEE
Regular Contributor

Nice!!!!  Thanks for the info. 
Message 4 of 10
elaine829
Frequent Contributor

Nice credit increase. I had my card since Aug 08. My starting credit limit was 800. Then in dec 08i called they increase it too 1800. The last two times i requested one i have been denied.Saying the account is too new and saying something about my credit history. i only have 1 baddie on my credit report and that was from 2005 and that was on there when i got the card. i really dont know what they are referring too.
Message 5 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@VEEVEE wrote:
Congrads!!!!!!! I just got approved for this card with a 800.00 cl does it grow with you? have you had a good experience with them?

Congrats!

You did better than me. When I first got approve it was a cl of  $150, 3 months later I hit the luv button Smiley Happy got an cli of $100. So last summer I decided to call in, and got a cli to 1500. like I said earlier, I went to pay my statement on line and there it was another $200 cli..

I wish Macy's would treat me right, they wont budge for nothing...smileysad:

so far i think treat me pretty darn well...Smiley Very Happy

Message 6 of 10
waqaszm1
Regular Contributor

i applied for a jcp card about 6 or 7 months ago. got a low $150 limit. used it once, paid it off and then just let it sit for about 5 or 6 months. yesterday, i hit the cli button and was offered a cl of $1500. i could not believe it, but accepted it with great big smile on my face. thought i'd share my experience.

Message 7 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@waqaszm1 wrote:

i applied for a jcp card about 6 or 7 months ago. got a low $150 limit. used it once, paid it off and then just let it sit for about 5 or 6 months. yesterday, i hit the cli button and was offered a cl of $1500. i could not believe it, but accepted it with great big smile on my face. thought i'd share my experience.

thats wonderful, be good to them and they will take care of you....last week they just gave me a $100 cli, now im at $1800....Smiley Happy

Message 8 of 10
Gh0st
Contributor

I can't seem to get past 1900 on my jcpenny. Maybe I just don't use it enough.

.Believe.
Message 9 of 10
favor4me2
Regular Contributor

I wish they were as nice to me, I apped for the jcp card in October after recieving a letter to do so. I apped and got the more info message so I called them. They said I needed to answer some security questions so I did. They told me I answered them wrong so they denied me and told me I could apply again in 30 days. I didn't appreciate that because I know I answered them correctly, I have 4 GEMB cards and I know I have to listen very carefully to the questions. I even had the girl to repeat them. I wasn't happy about the wasted inq so I apped again in 30 days, to my surprise they had the nerve to deny me because of too many inq's imagine that!

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.