Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

juniper denied and im mad

tag
loubee
Regular Contributor

juniper denied and im mad

Hi all
I applied for junny on 04/12, got a response needed more info so I call and was told I needed to verify citzenship etc etc, mailed in a copy of my greencard, so on the 12th they pulled experian, then I called again on the 24th to see how app was going/to see if they had recieved the requested docs from me, they hadnt and said to call back in a few days, checked my reports a few days later and see that they had pulled EQ now, so I called them again and asked if they had recieved my info and what was status on app, still no news, so yesterday I check status app site for junny and I was deied due to to many inquiries and they have pulled EX again no wonder I have to many inquirys they pulled 3 times and still no love, can I get one of these removed or not if i plead with them, arhhhhhhhhh
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
FretlessMayhem
Senior Contributor

Re: juniper denied and im mad

Juniper pulling anyone but TU? That's interesting. Where are you located?
Here we go again...
Message 2 of 3
loubee
Regular Contributor

Re: juniper denied and im mad

fretless

I kow I was shocked too, im in florida
I have only 1 inquiry on TU, and multiple on ex and eq,

im shocked they pulled 3 times and not once TU,

should I contact them,  since doing the app for them I have been approved by wamu and boa, so im not bothered about not getting the card just the inquiries,
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.