Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

just got my Amex Delta Sky - CLI request

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

just got my Amex Delta Sky - CLI request

Got my Amex Delta Sky Saturday, called to activate, got sent to a real person and she activated, I asked about a CLI and she said policy was no CLI till after 30 days.  No biggie.  Hadn't heard that before, is that new?

Cool looking card, Half Clear Half Blue....having fun using it (and paying it off of course Smiley Wink  ) and RACKING UP THOSE MILES!!

Live Long & Prosper,
ctRob
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
SpecFile
Valued Contributor

Re: just got my Amex Delta Sky - CLI request

ctrob wrote:
Got my Amex Delta Sky Saturday, called to activate, got sent to a real person and she activated, I asked about a CLI and she said policy was no CLI till after 30 days.  No biggie.  Hadn't heard that before, is that new?

Cool looking card, Half Clear Half Blue....having fun using it (and paying it off of course Smiley Wink  ) and RACKING UP THOSE MILES!!

Live Long & Prosper,
ctRob

congrats ct.  Just got mine last week to.
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

how hard was it to get?
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Donovanbrown wrote:
how hard was it to get?

Check post #6 of the thread link below, it shows some of my stats when I got the card...

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
I asked about a CLI and she said policy was no CLI till after 30 days. No biggie. Hadn't heard that before, is that new?
ctRob

Chase told me I had to wait a full year Smiley Sad
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

chase i only been with them for 2 months and i got a cli from them of 3k
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.