cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

just got upgraded to the regular quicksilver through capital one!!!!!

tag
undrtkr65
Frequent Contributor

just got upgraded to the regular quicksilver through capital one!!!!!

I just got off chat and they upgraded me to the regular quicksilver from the qs1. I only had the account for 2 months but did have a few other cards prior to this one that I merged into one account. I'm very surpised they upgraded me so soon. I was offered the venture one as well but wouldn't have any use for that one. I can't wait to get my new card. Actually been trying to get this card for years and I finally got it. 

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

Re: just got upgraded to the regular quicksilver through capital one!!!!!

Congrats on your upgrade , been meaning to get on chat with our QS1 and see if we have an offer to upgrade yet . Enjoy the new card!
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations to you! Your scores have risen nicely, so keep up the good work! It feels great getting a card that you actually are thrilled about - so very happy for you! Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on the upgrade!  Good for you!! I just recently upgraded my QS1 to the regular QS. Felt really good not to have to worry about the annual fee on my QS1

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the upgrade!

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your upgrade. 

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.