Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

just my luck with chase

tag
jaraico
Regular Contributor

just my luck with chase

sign up bonus with freedom when i was approved 100 dollars, a month later 200 (they honored it)

sign up buns with SWP 25k points now its back up to 50k, just sent a secure message and hoping it goes my way again

oh man that would be awesome!

with these points plus my arrival bonus im looking at a completely free trip to watch britney spears lip synch in vegas=]

woohoooo

*fingers crossed*

Barclays TU: 760 MyFico EX: 746 EQ:?

Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15
Shogun
Moderator Emeritus

Re: just my luck with chase

Nice, and I here she's putting on one hell of a show.  Smiley Wink

Starting Score: 504
July 2013 score:
EQ FICO 819, TU08 778, EX "806 lender pull 07/26/2013
Goal Score: All Scores 760+, Newest goal 800+
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Current scores after adding $81K in CLs and 2 new cars since July 2013
EQ:809 TU 777 EX 790 Now it's just garden time!

June 2017 update: All scores over 820, just pure gardening now.
Message 2 of 16
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

Good Luck!

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 3 of 16
ForMyBiz
Frequent Contributor

@jaraico wrote:

sign up bonus with freedom when i was approved 100 dollars, a month later 200 (they honored it)

sign up buns with SWP 25k points now its back up to 50k, just sent a secure message and hoping it goes my way again

with these points plus my arrival bonus im looking at a completely free trip to watch britney spears lip synch in vegas=]

woohoooo

*fingers crossed*

Well you definitely don't want to hear her actually sing, that's pretty rough.  On the other hand, I'd definitely go see her dance and put on a show.  She's quite the talent in that area.

Anyways, I had the exact same thing happen with Chase Freedom and now Chase SWA.  I sent a secured message and they told me just to message them once I had reached $2000 in spending and they would make sure I got the additional bonus.  They're very accomodating in that respect.

Message 4 of 16
H4LO
Established Contributor

If you had the CSP, you could get a AU and get another 5K in UR points. 

Total CL - 60K // Util. ~1.6%

772 TU - 6/5 ///// 705 EX - 5/5 ///// 664 EQ - 4/29
Message 5 of 16
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

Good luck! I wanna see Brit in Vegas ugh!
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 6 of 16
TravellingNomad
Established Contributor

@ForMyBiz wrote:

@jaraico wrote:

woohoooo

*fingers crossed*

Well you definitely don't want to hear her actually sing, that's pretty rough.  On the other hand, I'd definitely go see her dance and put on a show.  She's quite the talent in that area.

Anyways, I had the exact same thing happen with Chase Freedom and now Chase SWA.  I sent a secured message and they told me just to message them once I had reached $2000 in spending and they would make sure I got the additional bonus.  They're very accomodating in that respect.

i just sent them a secure message this morning regarding the SWA signup bonus as well. requesting that i get bumped up to the 50K too. hopefully i get lucky too.

ROFLOL! i remember the first time i heard her back in the 90's...there was just something about her singing voice that's irritating. is her voice still sound like she's trying really hard to sound cute? but i do agree...i'd definitely see her shake what her momma gave her Smiley LOL

Message 7 of 16
jaraico
Regular Contributor

i closed csp this month before AF

but chase replied and will honor their new bonus, they are awesome inn this respect.

happy happy happy (phil robertson voice)

Barclays TU: 760 MyFico EX: 746 EQ:?

Message 8 of 16
FocusedAndDetermined
Senior Contributor

Wishing you a positive outcome.

Message 9 of 16
Irisa
Senior Contributor

@jaraico wrote:

i closed csp this month before AF

but chase replied and will honor their new bonus, they are awesome inn this respect.

happy happy happy (phil robertson voice)

Woo hoo for the good news Smiley Happy

Message 10 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.