Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

kay jewelers cc

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: kay jewelers cc

thats great BAMA girl seems like Kays is a great store to get credit from----they are treated like a revolving card arent they?  I may have to go with them and get my other half a watch or something for Vday Smiley Happy  I dont need to buy any jewelry for me he already gets it Smiley Wink
Message 21 of 24
bamagirl1
Established Contributor

thanks sylviatob and awlegz, i was feeling bad for a minute there Smiley Happy thanks max for your input, i dont want to seem desperate but i wanted to try and get a different mix of credit on my cr? do you not think that's a good idea?
~01/2008 Ficos TU 571-EX 647-EQ 652~
~3/21/2009 Ficos TU 705 EX 702 EQ 692~
~9/9/09 Ficos TU 718 EQ 693 EX???
~06/25/12 Ficos TU 719 EQ 677 EX??
Message 22 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

sounds good to me I only had subprime credit cards majors in 2007 I added stores primes and gas card along with my car loan and mortgage I think I got a decent mix--guess i cant forget those awful student loans too Smiley Happy
Message 23 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

@bamagirl1 wrote:
thanks sylviatob and awlegz, i was feeling bad for a minute there Smiley Happy thanks max for your input, i dont want to seem desperate but i wanted to try and get a different mix of credit on my cr? do you not think that's a good idea?

Absolutely! It increases the number of trade lines, the cli helps to lower utilization.

Just don't go crazy at the store! Smiley Happy
Message 24 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.