Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

last payment on credit cards today.

tag
creditwatcher2012
Frequent Contributor

last payment on credit cards today.

Paid my 4k chase freedom.

Paid my merrick and chase BP to 0 also(monthly expenses, not from debt)

my scores have fluxuated alot from racking up cc debt over the past half year, and now opening an auto loan. my fico score was 656 last night, after the freedom reports i hope to be up to be up to a 670-680... my question is with 1-5% utilization AND approx 30 OLD INQUIERES from last year trying to get an auto loan will I qualifiy for the CSP?

As an update, Ive given up on the infiniti for now, since I want to purchae a new home next year.

would love to have the CSP for all the dining rewards etc.

recently obtained a 23.5k auto loan thru santander 

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
enharu
Super Contributor

Re: last payment on credit cards today.

Wait until those inquiries are >1 year old. They can still affect your approval odds, but at least they're not affecting your credit score.

Do you have any lates? I can't remember your exact profile. All I could remember was you had a ridiculous number of inquiries, a high utilization, and you were trying to get an infiniti Smiley Surprised

JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 2 of 6
creditwatcher2012
Frequent Contributor

right, I did have alot of inquires.. thanks for the input thou, im glad im out of cc debt, the infiniti is still a want, but not a have, maybe in the future

Message 3 of 6
enharu
Super Contributor

Do you have any derogs on file?

If you don't, wait till those inquiries become >1 year old and give it a shot
JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 4 of 6
creditwatcher2012
Frequent Contributor

no derogs at all. excepts for an auto loan that I was late ALOT on thru ford credit 21 lates total.... that was 2 yrs ago it is now colsed and has been for 2 years 

Message 5 of 6
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@creditwatcher2012 wrote:

no derogs at all. excepts for an auto loan that I was late ALOT on thru ford credit 21 lates total.... that was 2 yrs ago it is now colsed and has been for 2 years 

Thats gonna hurt you on a new loan. Smiley Sad

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.