Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

lol @ Amex

tag
Guardian
Valued Contributor

Re: lol @ Amex

@MrCredit wrote:
AMEX Sucks.... I had a Blue Cash card they lowered limit from 6000 to 500 recently, no negative action with them pay on time etc, my scores aren't the best and I have a couple of negs so I can assume this is the problem. I HATE AMEX!Smiley Mad

They do indeed, they do indeed. I have a very low tolerance for a creditor that gives you credit and with nothing bad with THEM, they decide ooh now they are not good enough let's take it back. Now suddenly later they decide in their majesty that you are worth spending money with them and they raise it back up. What the hell is this? I mean they need the customer as much as we need credit. People should seriously boycott creditors like this since they think they are something so special that they can indiscriminately decide what is what. Oh well, I am done ranting.

Common Abbreviations|FDCPA|FCRA
Take the FICO Fitness ChallengeStarting Score: TU:695 - EQ:719 - EX:630
Current Score: TU:712 - EQ:755 - EX:712
Goal Score: TU:800 - EQ:800 - EX:800

Message 11 of 14
Guardian
Valued Contributor

@MsKiwi wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
Amex is blowing up my email with this refer a friend crap! They're offer 2500 points for every friend that u refer and approved. Now why would I refer a card to a friend when I don't even want the card I got.  
Message Edited by l9ikjam on 11-13-2008 09:11 AM

I guess they  want their customers to do the jobs that the 7000 laid off employees were doing?

companies like this should be put out of business. they only take and take and take. let's bow before the all mighty to whom we are so indebted and owe so much to and we should do anything and everything they demand so we can get jerked around when they feel like it. ARGH.

Message Edited by Guardian on 11-13-2008 04:31 PM

Message 12 of 14
MrCredit
Established Contributor

They arent even taken anywhere either! I hate them! Will never do business with them again!!

Their CS sucks too 

Message 13 of 14
Guardian
Valued Contributor

@MrCredit wrote:

They arent even taken anywhere either! I hate them! Will never do business with them again!!

Their CS sucks too 

darn tootin.

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.