Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

low scores any hope??

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

low scores any hope??

OK so I have alot of baddies that I am trying to GW off but is there any way I can get any kind of revolving credit as I only have the Imagine Card Just got it in the mail only revolving credit I have now. I have some student loans which are current, I have an installment loan that is current never late and a signature loan that I paid off early and was never late.( high interest so paid off before end of loan no penalties). No car loan and No mortgage... scores to low for them right now... dont know how else to raise my scores now... any help?????
TU 526
EQ 544
EX 574
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: low scores any hope??

whitewitch23 wrote:
OK so I have alot of baddies that I am trying to GW off but is there any way I can get any kind of revolving credit as I only have the Imagine Card Just got it in the mail only revolving credit I have now. I have some student loans which are current, I have an installment loan that is current never late and a signature loan that I paid off early and was never late.( high interest so paid off before end of loan no penalties). No car loan and No mortgage... scores to low for them right now... dont know how else to raise my scores now... any help?????
TU 526
EQ 544
EX 574

Are your baddies settled or paid?  Is an imagine card a regular credit card that reports to all three bureaus?  Have you applied for Orchard Bank?  If so the best course of action would be to use your current card, keep utilization low and within six months you will probably begin receiving preapproved offers in the mail.

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

One of my baddies is Orchard Bank..... was trying to rebuild my credit before and went on maternity leave with a really high car payment and rent couldn't pay anything at that time and no one was willing to work with me on payments to catch things up so everything went bad.... Some of the baddies are paid off most of them three of them are settled.... HSBC of NV settled Cap 1 settled and the car loan that went into default when I was on maternity leave was repoed and settled.
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

whitewitch23 wrote:
One of my baddies is Orchard Bank..... was trying to rebuild my credit before and went on maternity leave with a really high car payment and rent couldn't pay anything at that time and no one was willing to work with me on payments to catch things up so everything went bad.... Some of the baddies are paid off most of them three of them are settled.... HSBC of NV settled Cap 1 settled and the car loan that went into default when I was on maternity leave was repoed and settled.

Whoa!! Okay so that cuts out most of the other rebuilding cards.  If your imagine reports it should help over the long term.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.