Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mini visa card

tag
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Re: mini visa card

Can't really tell. Whogavemecredit is quite confused on this one, lol, and a search on the forum only turned up the BMW Visa. (Might be the same basic card.)

Interesting: BMW has its own bank for financing and CC's. So at least it's not being mishandled by GEMB or one of the other fun banks.
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 11 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks guys for all the input I would like to know the credit criteria required for apping for this card credit scores, # of recent INQ"S, the starting CL"S for this card stuff along these lines. I'm thinking maybe if you can get your foot in the door with BMW Financial Services you would think this would be a big plus just, the BMW name should carry some big weight. In the future if a person decided to purchase a vehicle you may have a little better chance being that you already have established some history with them. This is JMHO none the less. anyone care to elaborate?
Message 12 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Credit08... my experience from bmw was a lease. We did it in my dad's name since he has real income and a significantly longer credit history. However, the finance dept at the dealership (and since it's bmw, i'm sure it is the same for mini) that when looking at a lease, actual credit scores aren't a big deal to them. The mostly care about bankruptcy, car repo, or another auto loan with a large amount left to go. However, if you were to finance a car through them, the loan apr may vary.

I don't know about the credit card though... I was approved for the card with an EQ somewhere mid or upper 700s and my dad was approved for the lease+offered the card at mid 700s EQ. I probably had just 1 or 2 INQs for the card and got a $15k CL, 10.99APR. Dad probably had 5 or 6 INQs when he was offered it.
Message 13 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for sharing your information it is a big help I think that BMW Financial would look pretty good on anyones CR"s. I"m thinking about applying for the card I do not have any baddies, anything derogatory in any of my files the only thing that could pose a problem is my recent credit INQ"s depending on which CRA BMW uses to pull INQ"s from. FICO scores all are in the high 700"S. 21 yr credit history.I have had like 6 car loans none of which were ever late all PIF last one was PIF in 06.
Message 14 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

In Texas... dealership and online CC app both pulled EQ.
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.