Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my situation and 1st financial bank usa credit line increase

tag
millers
Established Member

my situation and 1st financial bank usa credit line increase

hi every one this is my situation i recently got my social security in January. so i am trying to get a fico score as i have none at this time.

1)I have a wamu secured card for $1000 for 5 mths now and on my credit report it says No Data Provided for Equifax payment history

2)car loan for 4 mnths $6,156 No Data Provided for Equifax payment history also

3)and a cosmo student loan for $3,750.00 that was opened 3 mnths ago and was only reported to Experian for one mnth.

now i am also awaiting another secured card for $600 from BOA

and i received a letter from 1st financial bank usa approving me $150 which i think is very very small i havn't gotten the card yet is there a way to get a higher credit line from them before i activate the card.
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
thevariable
Valued Member

Re: my situation and 1st financial bank usa credit line increase

@millers wrote:
and i received a letter from 1st financial bank usa approving me $150 which i think is very very small i havn't gotten the card yet is there a way to get a higher credit line from them before i activate the card.

I can only comment on the 1FBUSA credit line. It's unlikely for them to give you an increase on your credit line at activation, however they are great with increases. They almost always will give you an auto CLI at 6 months. I was given an initial $500 CL and 5 months, 26 days later, they gave me an auto CLI to $2,000. Just wait it out.
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: my situation and 1st financial bank usa credit line increase

millers wrote:
hi every one this is my situation i recently got my social security in January. so i am trying to get a fico score as i have none at this time.

1)I have a wamu secured card for $1000 for 5 mths now and on my credit report it says No Data Provided for Equifax payment history

2)car loan for 4 mnths $6,156 No Data Provided for Equifax payment history also

3)and a cosmo student loan for $3,750.00 that was opened 3 mnths ago and was only reported to Experian for one mnth.

now i am also awaiting another secured card for $600 from BOA

Did you get your reports from myFICO, or directly from EQ?  EQ payment history always shows as "No data" on third-party reports.  You'll only see the green boxes on the report pulled directly from EQ.  This is strictly a formatting issue, and won't affect your score at all once you have one.

It takes 6 months of payment history on a loan or CC to generate a score.  Hang in there!  Try to get your score again in a couple of months, and you should have one by then.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.