Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

negative UR points?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

negative UR points?

bought a tv for $500 before my chase freedom cut. after the statement cut, I returned the Tv because it stopped working. now i have UR points available to redeem and shows a reg negative UR points in my next statement. Should I just let my current UR points sit and that'll cover for the deficit next statement or would I actually have to go out and spend $500 worth of stuff just to break even? Can I call chase to fix this?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
sillykitty1
Established Contributor

Re: negative UR points?

@Anonymous wrote:

bought a tv for $500 before my chase freedom cut. after the statement cut, I returned the Tv because it stopped working. now i have UR points available to redeem and shows a reg negative UR points in my next statement. Should I just let my current UR points sit and that'll cover for the deficit next statement or would I actually have to go out and spend $500 worth of stuff just to break even? Can I call chase to fix this?

This type of thing happens all the time.  Don't worry, after the next statement it will be all balanced out.

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: negative UR points?

thank you. much appreciated

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.