Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

new orchard card

tag
whodatnation2
Regular Contributor

new orchard card

Does anyone know how long it takes for a new orchard card to report to the bureau's?

Starting Score: EQ 564, TU 560
Current Score: EQ 724, TU 770, EX 789
Goal Score: 740

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
corymcd88
Valued Contributor

Re: new orchard card

@whodatnation2 wrote:

Does anyone know how long it takes for a new orchard card to report to the bureau's?

After the bill prints.
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Orchard reports to all 3- which is good for rebuilding.   It took about 30 days to receive my card and another 30 ish days for them to report to all 3 agencies.

Message 3 of 6
PapasWifey
Regular Contributor

My Orchard card reported 7 days after I got the card! It was a huge shocker because I made 1 purchase for $260 + the $30 AF on a $300 limit (with the full intent to pay it down well before the due date - which wasn't showing up yet) and the statement cut 2 days after that purchase and needless to say it reported almost 100% util. So I got the card around January 30, and the statement cut around February 5th, and reported about 2 days later.

Does anyone know what's the highest cl range for Orchard Visa (I know it's probably low since it's a rebuilder)?

Starting Score: 576 EQ 1-12-13
Current Score: 588 EQ 2-3-13
Goal Score: 650

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 4 of 6
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@whodatnation2 wrote:

About 60 days from approval.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 5 of 6
atarvuzdar
Established Contributor

@whodatnation2 wrote:

Of course, everyone's situation is different, but I applied for Orchard on 2/17/12 and received my card on 3/6/12. When I called to activate the card, the CSR told me my statement would be issued on the 14th of the month and would report to the agencies on the 19th of every month. I didn't ask, he just told me. Not sure if that was an estimate or not, but it was pretty handy information.

FICO 8: EQ 846 / TU 836 / EX 832
AMEX Platinum / BofA Cash Rewards Visa Sig $99,900 / Chase CSR $43,400 / Citi Double Cash $39,600 / AMEX EveryDay $30,000 / Discover It $26,000 / Gemini $25,000 / JetBlue $25,000 / Chase Freedom Unlimited $22,500
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.