none

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

none

Message 61 of 64
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: 500 to 830 SCORE IN 8 MONTHS #2 NEED HIGH LIMIT CREDIT CARDS!!!

@Anonymous wrote:

@aftermath wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

The cards that are reporting on my report are JOINT ACCOUNTS these arent looked upon by CCC the same as AU account right?

Was your credit pulled when you were added as a JOINT ACCOUNT holder?  If not, then most likely these are not really joint accounts.

They are list as joint account on my credit report. No credit was pulled, but this is in accordance with both of these companies policies, which i checked before being added.

Please correct me if I misunderstood anything, but I think you are saying that you were added as a joint owner, not just an AU, without a credit pull to two accounts of a person living at the same address and sharing your last name. And elsewhere I think you stated that these two accounts are Nordy's and Macy's. Do these accounts now report as JOINT on your report, with the original payment history and date open? TIA!

Message 62 of 64
Anonymous
Not applicable

none

Message 63 of 64
daylove
Regular Contributor

Re: 500 to 830 SCORE IN 8 MONTHS #2 NEED HIGH LIMIT CREDIT CARDS!!!

You might have achieved that score in that timeframe but as most here you do not realize that having a high score does not actually mean that you will get a high or even a low limit card. My SO has an average 820 on the 3 CRA and still her highest CC has a limit of $5k while with a score of mid 600 in 2007 I received an invitation for the Amex Centurion(Black card) which I still carry. There are other considerations that lenders weigh to approve credit..it is not just the score.

Message 64 of 64
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.