Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

off topic: I think my TU just got locked :(

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

off topic: I think my TU just got locked :(

Ok sorry I know this isn't the right section but I like this one the best, anyway I came home tonight to try and pull my TC reports and it gave me an error and wouldnt do anything, so I figured I would go on myfico and try to pull all my scores and reports... Well turned out I got an error

We apologize that we are unable to process your order for FICO® Standard - TransUnion. A technical error was encountered while attempting to retrieve your credit profile from TransUnion. Please try again at a later time. If you were using a credit card, it has not been charged. For additional information regarding why this order failed,

EX and EQ worked fine but TU didn't, and i'm scared that it may have become locked due to all my daily checking... i'm so worried Smiley Sad
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: off topic: I think my TU just got locked :(

I had the same problem a little over a month ago when I tried to obtain my Equifax reports.  I went through both the Equifax and FICO websites, and was unable to purchase my reports.  I received the same FICO message as you.  I did try again later, and was able to obtain my reports.  Keep in mind that many organizations like to perform routine computer maintenance early Sunday mornings, so that might be another reason why you're unable to access your reports. 
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

thanks for the fast reply, i'll try to keep that in mind and pull them tomorrow or later this week
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

the tu lock usually says something about no being able to provide reports to protect your identity. most likely a tech issue.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.