cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

paypal smart connect and bill me later (paypal credit)

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

paypal smart connect and bill me later (paypal credit)

so I had a paypal smartconnect account and I was browsin on ebay and was offered to apply for bill me later or payupal credit account, I applied and was instantly approved but then I got a message sayin the couldnt link it to paypal becuase I already had smart connect!

Now I don't have access to the BML account and I already wasted the HP! What should I do?!

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: paypal smart connect and bill me later (paypal credit)

@Anonymous wrote:

so I had a paypal smartconnect account and I was browsin on ebay and was offered to apply for bill me later or payupal credit account, I applied and was instantly approved but then I got a message sayin the couldnt link it to paypal becuase I already had smart connect!

Now I don't have access to the BML account and I already wasted the HP! What should I do?!

www.billmelater.com

Message 2 of 5
taxi818
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Simple. Create another paypal user name. And another email adress. Then you use smart connect for 1 name. Paypal credit for other. This is known fact. Paypal credit. Formerly bill me later will be hidden tl. Not reported monthly. Good luck. 

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I end up doing that! Thank you!

Message 4 of 5
taxi818
Super Contributor

You're welcome. I was thinking if getting PayPal credit. As I have smart connect already. Can halide payments in there without affecting utilization. Since it is not reported. But if you miss a payment they
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.