Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pen fed cu or navy cu credit card

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

pen fed cu or navy cu credit card

with a credit 630 equ exp and trans fico score capital one 600out of1800 best buy 2500 out of 3000 first premer 200 out of 400 and AU accounts all in good standings all ofabout 50000 7% credit utiliaztion. 0 out of 500 tloc with penfed cu which card do u think i could get approved for which credit union more like to get i have penfed cu and navy accounts for about 4 months now checking and saving no money going to neither of the accounts yet.

6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: pen fed cu or navy cu credit card

Personally with you credit scores i say NFCU they are way more forgiving than penfed. When your scores fet up higher i say penfed because of the better interest rates
Message 2 of 7
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

Ditto
NFCU-ICCU-EECU-PSECU-DoverFCU-DCUFCU-Union Square FCU-Signature FCU-AODFCU-RedstoneFCU-USAllianceFCU-Amarillo National Bank-BHG MC-CapitalOne-CapitalOne Biz-Regions-Goldman Sachs (Apple/GM)-Evolve-Fifth Third-Gemini-Huntington-Imprint-USBank-Pinnacle-Cardless-John Deere-Discover-BofA-BofA Biz-Celtic Bank (M1)-Chase-Chase Biz-Amex-Amex Biz-Wells Fargo-Commerce-FNBO-Citi-Citi Biz-Synchrony-Synchrony Biz-Target TD-Third Coast Bank-USAA-Amegy-Amegy Biz-Dell-Citizens Biz-Comenity-Comenity Biz-Bread (Comenity)-DSNB-Webbank-Bill
Message 3 of 7
Guyatthebeach
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

with a credit 630 equ exp and trans fico score capital one 600out of1800 best buy 2500 out of 3000 first premer 200 out of 400 and AU accounts all in good standings all ofabout 50000 7% credit utiliaztion. 0 out of 500 tloc with penfed cu which card do u think i could get approved for which credit union more like to get i have penfed cu and navy accounts for about 4 months now checking and saving no money going to neither of the accounts yet.

Having cards with both NFCU and PENFED, you are better off with going with Navy Federal given your current score.  Once you get your score over 650, then try Pennfed.

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I agree with everyone who has posted. Navy Federal is the best way to go for now. Good luck!

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

NFCU all the way.
Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Agree with all these comments as penfed has denied me and next week hopefully I'll be in with nfcu but going to try and refinance my car before Appling for a card
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.