Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

penfed 1qtr pre approvals are up

tag
jla84
Regular Contributor

Re: penfed 1qtr pre approvals are up

@LesWH wrote:

I just joined PenFed yesterday and was approved for the Platinum Cash Rewards card today.  How does this preapproval process work?

At the beginning of each quarter, they put up a box on the right side of the Main Menu screen with all your offers. A lot of times it's just offers for financing cars and boats, etc, but sometimes if you're really lucky they'll offer you another credit card or you can choose to use that offer to CLI your current credit card. This is the first time I got the card offer.

Starting Score (07/2011): EQ 706 TU 709
Current Score (6/2013): EQ 740 TU 732 EX 740
Goal Score: 750+ on all 3

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 21 of 22
LesWH
Established Contributor

Re: penfed 1qtr pre approvals are up

@jla84 wrote:

@LesWH wrote:

I just joined PenFed yesterday and was approved for the Platinum Cash Rewards card today.  How does this preapproval process work?

At the beginning of each quarter, they put up a box on the right side of the Main Menu screen with all your offers. A lot of times it's just offers for financing cars and boats, etc, but sometimes if you're really lucky they'll offer you another credit card or you can choose to use that offer to CLI your current credit card. This is the first time I got the card offer.

Wow!  that's nice.  I missed this quarter but will definitely keep an eye out for next quarter!

NFCU Signature Visa Cash Rewards, NavChek, Citi AA AMEX, Cap1 Cash Rewards, Discover IT, Home Depot, Sears, Walmart, Chase Freedom, AMEX Green, Lowe's, AMEX BCE, Chase Sapphire Preferred, AMEX Hilton Honors Surpass, PayPal Extras MC, PenFed Platinum Cash Rewards, AMEX Platinum

GC Challenge: App Free since 1/8/13. No more apps til 2014

Message 22 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.