cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

possibilities of approval Propel WF?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: possibilities of approval Propel WF?

Everyone's profile is different but here is mines: I was recently approved last week for the Propel for 10k with TU 804-4 inquires(all scoreable, WF was my 4th), EX 796-6 inquiries(all scoreable, WF was my 6th). I had a relationship with them back in 2012. I got a horrible APR 16.99% its ok because I pay in full but still.... I was 1/6, 5/12, 8/24 at the time of applying.

Message 11 of 12
Rogero57
Established Member

Re: possibilities of approval Propel WF?

@Nomad3 wrote:

@Rogero57 wrote:

i want to know if i have approval opportunities for the new wells fargo letter.

relationship with them: 1 month with a savings account.

Fico score experian: according to wells fargo Fico score 9: 757.

Experian:
UC: 1%
New accounts in the last 6 months: 3
Oldest account: 1 Year 3 Months

my youngest account is costco's Citi bank, with 8,500, the account is 2 months old.

Average age in all accounts: 9 Months.

inquiries: 7 in the past year.

Transunion: 764 Fico Score 8.

the only difference is: 2 inquiries in the last 6 months.

Do you think I have a chance? or should I wait.

thank you guys.

Wait until your youngest account hits 1 year and you should be good. They are sensitive to inquiries and recent accounts.

I got in as my second card, first card was just over 1 year. Got minimum SL with fico8 of 764 and no existing history with them.

Your history will definitely help, but i wouldn't risk a denial with all the recent accounts/inquiries you have

I'm going to wait better, I just hope that it does not diminish its benefits, because the card is very good,

thanks.

Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.