Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

psecu is now offering secured credit card

tag
scrubs
Regular Contributor

psecu is now offering secured credit card

psecu is now offering a secured visa card with no credit check have to asked csr for an application to be mailed to you. lowest is 500.00 dollars. the secured cc does not go unsecured, the interest rate is about the same as their cc. i think you can add more funds but not sure. te cardJust a heads up, I spoke with their credit department. They offer a secured visa card with the same exact terms as their standard card. the card does report to all three as unsecured cc.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: psecu is now offering secured credit card

@scrubs wrote:

psecu is now offering a secured visa card with no credit check have to asked csr for an application to be mailed to you. lowest is 500.00 dollars. the secured cc does not go unsecured, the interest rate is about the same as their cc. i think you can add more funds but not sure. te cardJust a heads up, I spoke with their credit department. They offer a secured visa card with the same exact terms as their standard card. the card does report to all three as unsecured cc.

Too bad the card does not unsecure, but still I imagine that a favorable history with that card will be an advantage if one applies for an unsecured card later on.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.