Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

question about cash back

tag
new_earth
Frequent Contributor

question about cash back

My Discover It is the first card I have with cash back/rewards. The promotion now is for gas, so I used it for that today.

My question is, if you pay in full before the statement cuts, do you still get your cash back/rewards? I would think so but swore I saw someone saying you won't get them. Maybe I dreamed it.... thanks!

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
daybreakgonesXe
Valued Contributor

Re: question about cash back

@new_earth wrote:

My Discover It is the first card I have with cash back/rewards. The promotion now is for gas, so I used it for that today.

My question is, if you pay in full before the statement cuts, do you still get your cash back/rewards? I would think so but swore I saw someone saying you won't get them. Maybe I dreamed it.... thanks!

You'll still get your rewards, don't worry! Smiley Very Happy

Message 2 of 6
new_earth
Frequent Contributor

LOL ok I thought so but I swore I read someone posting about their rewards being taken away and don't remember why, thought it was for paying in full in before the statement cut. I'll go back to sleep now, thanks Smiley Very Happy

Message 3 of 6
Dubious
Frequent Contributor

I think you dreamt it Smiley Tongue

Message 4 of 6
myjourney
Super Contributor

It was only a dream...........dream......dream

When I count to 3 and snap my fingers you will wake and find reward point available

1....2.....3... .snap 

Smiley LOL

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 5 of 6
new_earth
Frequent Contributor

LOL Smiley Sad

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.