Did you mean: 

question(s) about credit and cards

tag
CreditScholar
Valued Contributor

Re: question(s) about credit and cards

@FinStar wrote:

@AndySoCal wrote:

Understand the definition. Nothing wrong with having a card or two for the unexpected.    Some of "app sprees" that I read about on the forum goes beyond need and into want in my opinion. 

+1

Actually, both of you have really great perspectives since you bring up very valid and solid points IMO.

+2. It's not just app-sprees, but apps in general. Sometimes I can't help but wonder "why in the hell do you want that card? It doesn't fit what you said your needs are at all..."

EX 798, EQ 789, TU 784
American Express Platinum (NPSL) || Bank of America Privileges with Travel Rewards Visa Signature - $23,200 CL
Barclays American Airlines Aviator Red World Elite Mastercard - $20,000 CL || Chase IHG Rewards World Mastercard - $25,000 CL
Chase Sapphire Preferred Visa Signature - $12,700 CL || Chase United MileagePlus Club World Elite MasterCard - $26,500 CL
Citibank Hilton Reserve Visa Signature - $20,000 CL || J.P. Morgan Ritz Carlton Visa Signature - $23,500 CL
Message 31 of 31
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.