Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Already Approved" Chase Offers?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Approved for a Chase card?

Went online and saw "You are approved for a card with a 11k limit." Called a rep and found out it's a preapproval for a Sapphire possibly. Never seen one with a set limit.
Message 11 of 81
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Approved for a Chase card?

@Anonymous wrote:
Went online and saw "You are approved for a card with a 11k limit." Called a rep and found out it's a preapproval for a Sapphire possibly. Never seen one with a set limit.

@Anonymous please reference the OP.  Chase has been yielding some of these selected offers for several months. 

Message 12 of 81
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got the same offer, or for the CSP for 18K. They keep updating the "as of" date. Its says as of 12/19.

I don't have use for the Southwest card either. The CSP option isn't a great fit for me, and I don't want to SUB chase, I won't use it after getting the SUB. 

Message 13 of 81
jl4
Established Contributor

Checked a couple days ago and the terms are the same, but the CL is now up to $19,000. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Still a Southwest card, though. 

EQ8: 779 (Inq: 1) | TU8: 771 (Inq: 0) | EX8: 763 (Inq: 4)
Total Rev: $182,500
Message 14 of 81
Anonymous
Not applicable

@jl4 wrote:

Checked a couple days ago and the terms are the same, but the CL is now up to $19,000. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Still a Southwest card, though. 

Wow, congratulations on your auto CLI on a card you don't even own or want, but is yours if you change your mind lol.

Message 15 of 81
jl4
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@jl4 wrote:

Wow, congratulations on your auto CLI on a card you don't even own or want, but is yours if you change your mind lol.

They could uh, I don't know, give me that $19k as a CLI on the card with them I put $60k on last year–the CSP–but whatever.

EQ8: 779 (Inq: 1) | TU8: 771 (Inq: 0) | EX8: 763 (Inq: 4)
Total Rev: $182,500
Message 16 of 81
Anonymous
Not applicable

@jl4 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@jl4 wrote:

They could uh, I don't know, give me that $19k as a CLI on the card with them I put $60k on last year–the CSP–but whatever.

Yeah, I agree,  but unfortunately they don't work that way. I'd take the CL added to my Freedom too. But in the meantime, I'll be on the lookout for a CLI on my CSP card I don't have or want.

Message 17 of 81
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: "Already Approved" Chase Southwest Plus Visa?

@randomguy1 wrote:

You might want to check who their partners are and the redemption rate if you aren't flying SW. 

But yes there are better point getters. 

Don't think WN has any partners you can book through their website. Point value is pretty much 1.45cpp with no award chart, my suspicion is their system just divides cash price by 0.0145, wiggles a bit to pretend there is a variation, and puts it out.

Unless OP has any flight s/he is sure to use on WN, I would not bother.

Message 18 of 81
EdMan63
Established Contributor

Re: "Already Approved" Chase Southwest Plus Visa?

I got a similar offer when I logged on my account for a 21k CSP. I already flipped my CSP for a FU last year so I'm not doing that. They sent me an email as well which is the first time Chase has ever given me a pre-approval like this since I've been a member (2015).

Message 19 of 81
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chase Offers: “You’re Already Approved”

As a Chase banking customer, I frequently receive credit card offers through their app. I’ve noticed for a couple months now that I receive an offer for CFU and CSP that states, “You’re Already Approved” both of which having a single APR. I also have an offer for CSR and others which states, “You’re Pre-Approved.” Those too, showing a single APR. So now I’m confused. I know nothing is guaranteed, but does this mean anything or is Chase trying to confuse their customers having us think we are indeed already approved?! Has anyone else come across this “You’re Already Approved” term, and is there any significance to it compared to “You’re Pre-Qualified?”
Message 20 of 81
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.