Did you mean: 

"CHASE, I APOLOGIZE..."

tag
TNTransplant
Established Contributor

Re: "CHASE, I APOLOGIZE..."

@CS800 wrote:

Congrats !!

I love Chase. One of my hoghest CL is with them.

Thanks, CS800.

Can't help but snicker at your typo above - I've got to stop apping before I become a credit hog! Smiley Happy

Starting Score: Jan 2012: EQ - 659, TU08 - 670, EX - ???
Current Score:April 2014: EQ - 772, TU08 - 782, EX - 754
Last App:3/21/14

Message 21 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

@TNTransplant wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@TNTransplant wrote:

One more question (not that it really matters, but I'm just curious)...

Is the CSP a Mastercard or Visa, or is it just luck of the draw on which one you get?

It can be either one.  It tends to default to Visa though if you just apply from the Chase website.  If you want a MasterCard you can either apply through the MasterCard website (like I did) or call and request a MasterCard version after approval.

Thanks, koop.  I went through the Chase website, so I imagine I will get the Visa.

One thing that I really liked about the card was the No Foreign Transfer fees.  Does anyone know if Visa/Mastercard is more preferred when traveling out of the country?

I think MasterCard has a slight edge over Visa as far as overall international acceptance.

Message 22 of 23
SpiceIslander
Frequent Contributor

+1 & Congrats, OP! That's an awesome limit!

@tinuviel wrote:

Congratulations! That's a great approval, and I hope that you enjoy your new card. Also, I wanted to state that I really appeciate your attitude. Many of us here, including myself, have made mistakes with our credit. Instead of blaming the lending institution, you've learned from the experience and have improved your credit behavior, which has led you back into Chase's good graces. I take my hat off to you!

Meg.

FICO: 4/2016 - TU 841 | EQ 840 | EX 837

FNBO 23,600 | Amex SPG 13,900 | Amex BCP 13,400 | Barclays/Sallie Mae13,000 | Discover IT 12,500 | Lowes 10,000 | PLOC 9,300 | NASA FCU 8,700 | Citi Simplicity 6,200 | BOA Platinum+ 6,000 | Achieva CU 5,500 | Chase CSP 5,000 | Sam's Club 3,000 | Sears 900
Message 23 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.