Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: "Help us understand your current income..."

Thanks. Now they're EMAILING me to ask. 

Message 21 of 27
Highlighted
Super Contributor

I opened the app, it had a link to review my income at the top. Tapped it, confirmed it, done. No changes for me since I just updated it in December when I found out what the 2020 COLA was going to be. 

Message 22 of 27
Highlighted

My report from The Work Number (where ADP reports my payroll info) shows checks from both Capital One and American Express.

Message 23 of 27
Highlighted

These days I feel like nothing is undiscoverable... I received this email today, but I have no intention of responding right now. I have been lucky enough to not be affected by the pandemic, but I do have a balance on both cards. Hoping to pay them off in a couple months, but I haven't been adding to the balance lately... maybe that's why I got it, who knows?!?! 

Message 24 of 27
Highlighted
New Contributor

Maybe!

Message 25 of 27
Highlighted
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@Italydreams wrote:

These days I feel like nothing is undiscoverable... I received this email today, but I have no intention of responding right now. I have been lucky enough to not be affected by the pandemic, but I do have a balance on both cards. Hoping to pay them off in a couple months, but I haven't been adding to the balance lately... maybe that's why I got it, who knows?!?! 

Go back and read message #10 above in this thread. Smiley Happy

(7/2020)
FICO 8 (EX) 798 (TU) 800 (EQ) 793
FICO 9 (EX) 817 (TU) 815 (EQ) 812

$1M+ club

Artist formerly known as ColdFusion
Message 26 of 27
Highlighted
Regular Contributor

I wouldn't worry about it since every card does that where it ask about your income probably every couple months. If you choose to not answer it though don't be surprised if it keeps popping up until you do as I am not sure if there is a don't show again option or not. Just don't enter a new income if you don't want to be admitting or changing your past income to something different.

Discover IT ChromeCapital One Platinum Secured Credit Card
Best Buy Store CardAmazon Store CardPNC Cash Reward Visa
Discover IT StudentThe Home Depot Store CardWells Fargo Carrier HVACBanana RepublicCostco Anywhere VisaChase FreedomSynchrony MastercardBB&T RewardsAmerican ExpressCiti Rewards+BBVA CompassCapital One Platinum
PSECUWells Fargo Platinum VisaUlta MastercardHilton HonorsMarvel Mastercard

Message 27 of 27
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.