Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"My Offers" from Chase. First time I've ever had "offers"

tag
webhopper
Moderator Emeritus

Re: "My Offers" from Chase. First time I've ever had "offers"

I started the process already, I've sent in the documents to NFCU to open up a business sharesavings and a business checking...  I'll start depositing my business income in there and build up balances which will probably put me in good shape for a January 2014 app.

The end goal is to be able to buy my next rental house (in about 4-5 years using a business loan instead of a personal loan, so I'm going to start  working on improving/establishing my business credit.

FICO 9:
Filed Chapter 13 on 6/1/2017 after job loss. Discharged 6/1/2022.

Goal: Gardening!

Message 11 of 15
myjourney
Super Contributor

@webhopper wrote:

I started the process already, I've sent in the documents to NFCU to open up a business sharesavings and a business checking...  I'll start depositing my business income in there and build up balances which will probably put me in good shape for a January 2014 app.

The end goal is to be able to buy my next rental house (in about 4-5 years using a business loan instead of a personal loan, so I'm going to start  working on improving/establishing my business credit.

It's tough building 2 credit profiles at the same time im doing it as well so any property I purchase can go into the Corp...You have a great plan in progres. BRAVO

I score you a 850 or is it a DB 80 you know what i mean Lol 

Keep up the good workSmiley Happy

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 12 of 15
webhopper
Moderator Emeritus

@myjourney wrote:

@webhopper wrote:

It's tough building 2 credit profiles at the same time im doing it as well so any property I purchase can go into the Corp...You have a great plan in progres. BRAVO

I don't think I actually have a business score yet, but I do have a DNB number and an EX BIN ..  my 1 business account isn't very old.... and I'm not interested in signing up for a bunch of net 30 accounts, as I won't use them.  I might do a business amazon account later, but I don't buy a lot of stuff for the business using amazon... mostly its lowes + private contractor that I'm paying

FICO 9:

Message 13 of 15
webhopper
Moderator Emeritus

@myjourney wrote:

@webhopper wrote:

Is your business running now, how is it going?  Did you set it up as an S Corp?

FICO 9:

Message 14 of 15
myjourney
Super Contributor

@webhopper wrote:

@myjourney wrote:

@webhopper wrote:

Is your business running now, how is it going?  Did you set it up as an S Corp?

Yes to S corp 2 1/2 years now and so far everything is going good....all my app sprees consist of one card for me and one for the biz or

2 and 2 all depends on how the first two app's go... work in progressSmiley Happy

My sites are set on AMEX and CHASE this timeSmiley Sad 

But will remain in the garden until at least mid June when all INQ's fall off Smiley Wink

The chase and amex offers have been appearing in the mailbox for about 3 months now addressed to businessSmiley Very Happy but im being strong...so far lol

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.