cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Pre-Approved" CreditOne?

lookingtothefuture
Established Member

"Pre-Approved" CreditOne?

Just got a Pre-Approved VISA from CreditOne - does anyone know anything about this Card or Bank?

Thank you -

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
contractor
Established Contributor

Re: "Pre-Approved" CreditOne?

If you need a bottom-end rebuilder, they are acceptable. Kind of quirky though. They charge a monthly fee and charge you to pay online (weird). I have their card and it is nearly a year old. Once it is, it will be going back to them. They started me at 2K and gave me an auto CLI at 6 months of a whopping 100 bucks. But as I've said before here, they did give me credit so I can't fault them. I pay the monthly fee about 4 months at a time and keep a credit balance. Use the card every couple months to buy birdseed.

Post your scores and info, maybe someone can suggest something better.

Edit: ...because there and their are two different words.......

Message Edited by contractor on 12-15-2008 09:45 PM
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

"No good deed goes unpunished"

There is nothing more simple, nothing more complex than the relationship between Country Boy and Dog.
Message 2 of 5
going2tdc
Frequent Contributor

I have had mine for 25 months. Not impressed with it, if you need to start building positive TL it can help. Im sure they charge all the fees possible up front, I can't remember. $4.95 billed monthly annual fee, $7.95 to make payment through their site. Small CLI, few and far between. Some have posted having CL around $2000 - $2500. Mine started with $300 and is now at $900. I almost canceled it a few times, but since I can't get a real card yet, why not let it age. What do your scores look like?

One more thing, as far as customer service, they are OK. I haven't gotten off the phone fuming mad yet.

Message 3 of 5
lookingtothefuture
Established Member

Truth be known I should probably not even look at it.  I have been planting, sowing and now growing a lot of Accounts this yr - I opened my mail and it caused me to look - Sounds like I need to visit the shredder...

12/02/08 TU 702

EQ 689 EX 652

Message 4 of 5
contractor
Established Contributor

With those scores, it's shredder fodder.
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

"No good deed goes unpunished"

There is nothing more simple, nothing more complex than the relationship between Country Boy and Dog.
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.