cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"The Garden" - Something just doesn't seem right...

tag
CS800
Super Contributor

Re: "The Garden" - Something just doesn't seem right...

@maiden_girl wrote:

@Duncanrr wrote:
@Anonymous. It stopped me. 5 for 5 but last one was an approval only after a recon. That was enough to put my app itching drapping butt back in the garden.

@Anonymous @ drappin smh. You should make a music video!! Yea. I had 3 of 4 approved (CITI -denied, AMAZON -approved, DISCOVER-approved, WM DISCOVER -approved). They were all instant...except for CITI bank...only one I had to RECONN...twice...got no where...CITI showed no mercy! I stopped applying after Walmart...my UTIL is a mess...I'll be denied if I keep applying for stuff.

Could be an angry song sang by Eminem Smiley Happy

Message 21 of 26
jsucool76
Super Contributor

@CS800 wrote:

@maiden_girl wrote:

@Duncanrr wrote:
@Anonymous. It stopped me. 5 for 5 but last one was an approval only after a recon. That was enough to put my app itching drapping butt back in the garden.

@Anonymous @ drappin smh. You should make a music video!! Yea. I had 3 of 4 approved (CITI -denied, AMAZON -approved, DISCOVER-approved, WM DISCOVER -approved). They were all instant...except for CITI bank...only one I had to RECONN...twice...got no where...CITI showed no mercy! I stopped applying after Walmart...my UTIL is a mess...I'll be denied if I keep applying for stuff.

HE ISNT ANGRY, HE IS PASSIONATE!!!!!

Smiley Mad

-RAGE-

Lololol Smiley Very Happy Smiley Tongue 

Message 22 of 26
maiden_girl
Valued Contributor

@jsucool76 wrote:

@CS800 wrote:

@maiden_girl wrote:

@Duncanrr wrote:

Smiley Mad

-RAGE-

Passionate people write Harlequin books...LOL.

As of 2017, rebuilding...
Message 23 of 26
CS800
Super Contributor

@maiden_girl wrote:

@jsucool76 wrote:

@CS800 wrote:

@maiden_girl wrote:

@Duncanrr wrote:

Smiley Mad

-RAGE-

OMG my sister read those books

Message 24 of 26
maiden_girl
Valued Contributor

@CS800 wrote:

@maiden_girl wrote:

@jsucool76 wrote:

@CS800 wrote:

@maiden_girl wrote:

@Duncanrr wrote:

Smiley Mad

-RAGE-

OMG my sister read those books

I do too! Hahah! I think they're awesome..most of them anyway

As of 2017, rebuilding...
Message 25 of 26
Tonya-E
Established Contributor

Some turn to the garden when they realize that is what they were doing anyway...lol. That is kind of how I joined in. When you're not really actively seeking credit you are gardening whether it's consciously towards a goal of attaining better credit options or whether it's just because you don't have the desire to seek anything else. I am in the latter group and I just don't desire to seek anything at the moment. I still read many postings in the credit forum on new cards or apps just in case something strikes my fancy to apply for. When the right thing comes along I will know. But for now, I like seeing people reach their goals in the garden or even when people leave after achieving their goals for the credit option they wanted. It's a very insightful place to learn how to prepare yourself for things like that or a major purchase when the time is right.
Wallet: Amex BCP-45k| Barclays Rewards MC-26.3k| Citi Thank You Preferred-27.5k| Citi Double Cash-14k| Target MC-11.5k| Walmart MC-7.5k| Chase Freedom Unlimited Signature-6k

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 26 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.