Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

reporting to bureau

tag
Skye12329
Valued Contributor

reporting to bureau

When a CC reports does it report to all 3 at the same time or is it different dates?
BK7 - 2/21
Cap1 QS - 2k (4/21)
Mission Lane - 4k (11/21)
Venmo - 900 (11/21)
SavorOne - 2500 (12/21)
VentureOne - 2000 (7/22)
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
red259
Super Contributor

Re: reporting to bureau

I think the CCC reports all at once instead of to different bureaus on different days. I'm not sure as I never even thought about the possibility!

;
Starting Score: EQ: 714, TU 684
Current Score: EQ: 725 7/30/13, TU 684 6/2013, Exp 828 5/2018, Last App 8/5/17
Goal Score: 800 (Achieved!) In garden until Sepetember 2019
Message 2 of 8
SuperKirby
Established Contributor

My guess is at the same time, after the statement closes. If they do it at different times, i'm guessing that causes more work. More work = more $. 

However there are times when one of my cards didn't report. I need to look into that...

Message 3 of 8
red259
Super Contributor

@SuperKirby wrote:

My guess is at the same time, after the statement closes. If they do it at different times, i'm guessing that causes more work. More work = more $. 

However there are times when one of my cards didn't report. I need to look into that...

Some CCCs do not update every 30 days. 

;
Starting Score: EQ: 714, TU 684
Current Score: EQ: 725 7/30/13, TU 684 6/2013, Exp 828 5/2018, Last App 8/5/17
Goal Score: 800 (Achieved!) In garden until Sepetember 2019
Message 4 of 8
SuperKirby
Established Contributor

@red259 wrote:

@SuperKirby wrote:

Some CCCs do not update every 30 days. 

My Amex Plat has been reporting accurately every month for the last 2 years i've had it. It stopped reported the last two months (it just says zero now). It doenst really concern me because it doesnt hurt/help my score anyway. But should I be concerned otherwise?

I looked on myFICOs EQ report and CK.

Message 5 of 8
Boonie
Frequent Contributor

I have noticed that the majority of my credit card accounts haven't reported since July.

04/10/17 - FICO 8s - EX 769, EQ 710, TU 724
Message 6 of 8
djc1puno
Valued Contributor

I think they all report to all three at the same time...its just the cras that can take a day or two before others to report...

@boonie...that is old...if ur accts are old i would contact the creditors to see whay its takig that long to update

GARDEN GOAL: MARCH 2014
LAST APP: 08/20/2013
---=[NORTHBOUND]=---
Message 7 of 8
SuperKirby
Established Contributor

Yeah, it's weird. Only my charge card hasn't reported correctly since July.  This month its reporting as $0.00, even though I let the statement cut with a huge balance on it. This has never happened in the two years i had this card. 

I'll wait another month or two and wait it out. It doesn't affect my FICO so i'm not too worried, yet...

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.