Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

reporting

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

reporting

Hey guys,

I am trying to increase my scores, and decided to pay almost completely down my Capone and Barclaycard cards, I want to rerun my credit as soon as they have been reported the the 3 bureaus, but do not know when that will be? I am trying to get a higher score to get a mortgage, and the FICO simulator says that my increase should be pretty significant with the 6000 that I have paid on those balances. Does anyone know when or how to get the credit card companies to report? I have found a house and need a few point increase, but am not sure when to repull.

Thank you in advance,

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Noctilum
Frequent Contributor

Re: reporting

It will probably be reported after the statement closing date, but if you want to test it you can check with the credit karma app and see if any changes have been reported then first and if they are run your FICO scores. You can refresh your CK app every 7 days to try and narrow it down.
Message 2 of 4
HeavenOhio
Senior Contributor

Captial One and Barclays cards will report your statement balance on the statement date. The new balances should show up on your reports a few days after that.

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

TU can take up to a week to reflect balances. I was pulling my TU daily after my first statement from BofA and it took 5 or 6 days.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.