@MazdaSpeed wrote:
No, the letter for csp didn't come with my score

me too..chase didnt give a score with csp..Smiley Mad

Message 12 of 16
CreditScholar
Valued Contributor

Re: score for sapphire

The CSP isn't that hard to get really.

Scores ~700, an income of 40-50k+, 1-2 reporting moderate CL TLs, and no recent or major baddies should be enough for most people.

EX 798, EQ 789, TU 784
American Express Platinum (NPSL) || Bank of America Privileges with Travel Rewards Visa Signature - $23,200 CL
Barclays American Airlines Aviator Red World Elite Mastercard - $20,000 CL || Chase IHG Rewards World Mastercard - $25,000 CL
Chase Sapphire Preferred Visa Signature - $12,700 CL || Chase United MileagePlus Club World Elite MasterCard - $26,500 CL
Citibank Hilton Reserve Visa Signature - $20,000 CL || J.P. Morgan Ritz Carlton Visa Signature - $23,500 CL
Message 13 of 16
Pilotdude
Established Contributor

I get my Experian score from Freecreditreport.com

I know its a FAKO but I only use that score as a guideline.

My other scores are purchases from MyFICO.  I maintain three separate credit monitoring memberships at all times.

EDIT:  As far as I know, my CSP pull today was only Exp.  I will know for sure tomorrow though.

NFCU #1 Fan!! NO MOAR APPS TIL 10/13 Minimum!!
TU -746, EX - 721, EQ -745
Cards:NFCU Flag Visa Sig $10000, CSP $8500, AMEX BCP $2000 Freedom $3500, Disc IT $5000, Cap 1 Green $2100, Credit 1 CLOSED! AU on Amex Green, Discover $2000, Cap One Plat $1000
Message 14 of 16
tjrssibelle
Valued Member

I was approved for the BCE, CS, and Discover It within 10 minutes a week ago. My experian score from AMEX was 703 and EQ from Discover was 697. Chase pulled both EX and EQ. 

Gardening as of 9/6/13
Message 15 of 16
LisaJ
Frequent Contributor

I apped, and was accepted for a CSP in July of last year.  My Freedom was at a high util (I upped my CL at that time also).  My score on EQ was in the 690s, and my EXP score was estimated in the lower 700s.  Chase pulled both.

ETA:  I did have to recon.

WOW! EQ when I joined myFICO: 657. Ups and downs and a few bumps and bruises, but finally back over 700. Whew!

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.