Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

second NFCU card not posting

tag
tbea1004
Frequent Contributor

second NFCU card not posting

Has anyone had this problem. I have had my NFCU Flagship for almost 2 months now. Coming up on my second statement and it has not posted yet. Does second card take longer to post?

6 REPLIES 6
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: second NFCU card not posting

To your Navy page or the credit bureau?
Message 2 of 7
UpperNwGuy
Valued Contributor

Be patient.  It will post soon enough.  You're not losing any money by it taking a while to post.

Daily Carry: PenFed Power Cash • NFCU Flagship • NFCU More Rewards • Chase Freedom
Sock Drawer: PenFed Promise • NFCU cashRewards • Chase Sapphire Preferred • Chase Freedom Unlimited • United Explorer • UNFCU Azure
Message 3 of 7
tbea1004
Frequent Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
To your Navy page or the credit bureau?

To the credit bureau.

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@tbea1004 wrote:

Has anyone had this problem. I have had my NFCU Flagship for almost 2 months now. Coming up on my second statement and it has not posted yet. Does second card take longer to post?

My Navy card, opened on 5-17-18, reported to the CRAs when the second statement was cut on 7-4-18.

Message 5 of 7
Gmood1
Super Contributor

My second Navy Card hasn't posted either. Not a problem though.
I have only one out of six that's posted from last month.
The positive, you'll have 2 months of history by the time the CC post.
I'm guessing Amex purposely does this for that very reason.
Message 6 of 7
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Its always a bonus when it reports late to the bureau, lol, your aaol will have an extra month of life supportSmiley Wink

Am still waiting for Magnet to report, finished the bonus, actually got the bonus before it has reported. Go AmexSmiley Wink
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.