Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

spent $716 on my BCE - First Statement cut...says 0 reward dollars

tag
creditnocash
Valued Contributor

Re: spent $716 on my BCE - First Statement cut...says 0 reward dollars

yes i know, i just thought it was funny how you said they want there money before statement closes when its us that want the 0 reported balance etc...

the balance never lags just my rewards points is what i meant.

Current: Fico ScoresEQ~706 TU~719 EX 709 4/28/23

Inquiries (24 Months): EQ 0 TU 0 EX 0| Most Recent: A LONG WHILE
Over 12 Months:0

2023 Goals:
Buy A Home
Earn Cash Back

Amex Zync(Unicorn)
Chase Freedom$1500
Discover IT$7,400
Citi DC $10,000
Citizens Mastercard$7,000

Message 11 of 14
jlfce1
Regular Contributor

That's why I rarely post, it seems I spend more time correcting a point that's meant to be sarcastic but people take it as something that needs to be corrected again and again and that tends to be the focus instead of the information I'd really like to know.

I do appreciate the informational responses to my actual question and I am now in the know about how Amex posts rewards vs Chase and Bank of America who's points/cash back posts when the statement cuts.
Amex BCE 24.5K | BofA Cash Rewards 15K | CSP MC 13.5K| Chase Freedom 7.5K | Discover IT 3K
Message 12 of 14
takeshi74
Senior Contributor

Then leave out the sarcasm.  You know the old saying about sarcasm and the internet...  If you want answers focused on your topic then keep your post focused on the topic and leave out the extraneous stuff.  If people always reply to your extraneous comments then learn from the experiences and react to get the results you want instead of doing the same thing over and over and wondering why you get the same results (there's also the old saying about the definition of insanity that applies to that one).

I was confused as well as AmEx has never indicated that they want payment before the statement cuts.

Message 13 of 14
jlfce1
Regular Contributor

@takeshi74
Thanks for taking the time to respond and judge who I am as a person but that's not what my question stated. Clearly some people understand my personality and some, like you, do not. No harm, no foul. You can't please everyone and I'm certainly not going to change who I am to try to do that. If you don't have any thing nice to say, then don't respond. If you don't understand it but see others do, don't respond. Can't please everyone on the playground.

Theory is....if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it. Also a rule if thumb with the Internet is its clear numerous personalities will be on here-so not everyone is going to get everything all the time.

Basically, I'm on here to get the facts and ask people with the knowledge to respond. Not to ridicule every single thing. I don't always get every post either but I don't waste their time with non-sense remarks.. To me, sarcasm is playful, if you don't agree, not a big deal, its not who you are but certainly don't judge others because of who they are.If someone doesn't understand....ask politely. That is all.
Amex BCE 24.5K | BofA Cash Rewards 15K | CSP MC 13.5K| Chase Freedom 7.5K | Discover IT 3K
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.