Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

spg sign up bonus not showing on site

tag
c3troop
New Contributor

spg sign up bonus not showing on site

I can't find the sign up bonus for 25k only 10k upon first swipe. Even nerd wallet says the 25k is still active....anyone know where?
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
CreditEd
Regular Contributor

Re: spg sign up bonus not showing on site

You get the additional 15k after you spend $5,000. Trust me I just got it my second month. You get it.

NPSL              $25k            $25k              $23k              $22k               $16k              $12k              $10k            $6.5k
Message 2 of 5
c3troop
New Contributor

Ok good to hear I was worried because I didn't see anything on the website about it. Thanks for chiming in
Message 3 of 5
nada9188
Frequent Contributor

You most likely are not seeing it since you are logged in. Apply for the card on SPG.com instead. 

Message 4 of 5
CreditEd
Regular Contributor

@nada9188 wrote:

You most likely are not seeing it since you are logged in. Apply for the card on SPG.com instead. 

What should have happened is that they gave you a SPG number that you should be able to see when logging in to your AMEX account. Then goto SPG.com and "Register" for an SPG account and plug your number in as well as making a UID and PWD. Then your points will be seen in your SPG.com account.

All points will be updated there including the monthly points that you get for spending on the card. Those will update in to your account monthly.

BTW there is something called SPG Moments. There are MANY great events, shows and attractions that you can buy with SPG points. They had two Cirque De Solei tickets out there for 25,000 points. I should have bought them. Hottest show in town for 100% free.

NPSL              $25k            $25k              $23k              $22k               $16k              $12k              $10k            $6.5k
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.