cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

target 10% GC today only - Stack with Discover or Freedom for 15%!

tag
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

target 10% GC today only - Stack with Discover or Freedom for 15%!

Not really a CC thread but can get away with posting this here as stacks with Discover 5% cat or believe 5% freedom cat.. Today ONLY target is offering up 10% off target GC's up to $300 essentially stacked with Discover/Freedom to make 15% off.. I dont shop at target, but have a $100 gc from a charity event at work i gotta use so been trying to find out how to use it as i kinda refuse to go inside target/walmart as just dont have patience and do shopping online.  I know alot here do though and i certainly need to use the $100 GC from charity event will do online anyways saw on DOC and only good for today.  Enjoy for those who want or can use!

https://www.target.com/c/target-giftcards/-/N-5xsxt?lnk=ThisweekendsHol_giftcard

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Re: target 10% GC today only - Stack with Discover or Freedom for 15%!

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

Not really a CC thread but can get away with posting this here as stacks with Discover 5% cat or believe 5% freedom cat.. Today ONLY target is offering up 10% off target GC's up to $300 essentially stacked with Discover/Freedom to make 15% off.. I dont shop at target, but have a $100 gc from a charity event at work i gotta use so been trying to find out how to use it as i kinda refuse to go inside target/walmart as just dont have patience and do shopping online.  I know alot here do though and i certainly need to use the $100 GC from charity event will do online anyways saw on DOC and only good for today.  Enjoy for those who want or can use!

https://www.target.com/c/target-giftcards/-/N-5xsxt?lnk=ThisweekendsHol_giftcard

Thank for postingSmiley Happy

Edit: Stacked with Disco 5% cat. (+ 5% cash match in April)  .. Worked smoothly!!!

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.