cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

tjmaxx credit increase

Estimate your FICO® Score range for free

FICO® Score Estimator

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Regular Contributor

tjmaxx credit increase

all my other credit card limits are mostly $10,000 and above yet mt TJmaxx remains at $1600. I hve been buying a lot from the stores lately due to family members and friends buying new houses. I hit up the credit increase button and asked for a limit to $3000 and it was immediately granted. $6000 would have been better-anyone know if i can hit that button again or its too late-i did it about 10mins ago. thanks

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Re: tjmaxx credit increase

who issues this card?

Starting scores: 05/17/15 EQ-463, TU-487, EX-493
Current scores: 04/2017 EQ-628, TU-682, EX-669
Message 2 of 8
Regular Contributor

@lakers0519 wrote:

who issues this card?

Synchrony Bank

Message 3 of 8

The button will most likely decline you for recent increase but you can call this number and ask them for what you want, I would shoot for 10K, they will counter if you are not approved for the full amount.  Credit Solutions 877-379-8173

"If there's a lack of money in your life, understand that feeling worried, envious, jealous, disappointed, discouraged, doubtful or fearful about money can never bring more money to you, because those feelings come from a lack of gratitude for the money you have."

"Reactions are powerful creators because they contain every element needed to manifest—they're a combination of thought, belief, and feeling in action. Positive reactions create more positive things, and negative reactions create more negative things. If you can respond to negative situations calmly and lightly, instead of with emotional turbulence, what happens next in your life will be so much better."

- Rhonda Byrne

Message 4 of 8
Regular Contributor

@gdale6 wrote:

The button will most likely decline you for recent increase but you can call this number and ask them for what you want, I would shoot for 10K, they will counter if you are not approved for the full amount.  Credit Solutions 877-379-8173

Thanks-will do. Do you know if credit increases are soft are hard pulls?

Message 5 of 8
Established Contributor

They are usually SP..Congrats too you got a big jump using the luv button

Fico 8 starting scores 09/27/15 EQ: 646 TU: 622 EX: 668 5 collections 1 PR reporting across the board
Scores 06/30/16 EQ: 685 TU: 699 EX: 695 1 collection now reporting on EQ and EX and 1 PR on EQ
Current scores 11/4/2016 EQ 688 TU: 705 EX: 736 No collections no PR/Judgements Finally Clean
Message 6 of 8

@ramblinggirl wrote:

@gdale6 wrote:

Thanks-will do. Do you know if credit increases are soft are hard pulls?

It is almost always a SP.  If you look really hard through the forum threads you'll find an occasional report of a HP, but they tend to be anomalies.

Good luck! 

Message 7 of 8
Senior Contributor

Congrats on your CLI! Good luck with Credit Solutions on getting the limit you want! Please come back and update your thread with the results.

Gardening since 10/01/18 Gardenversary 10/01/20 Score: xx/xx/xx EQ xxx TU xxx EXP xxx
Current Score: 781
Goal Score: 800
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.