Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

tjmaxx credit increase

tag
ramblinggirl
Regular Contributor

tjmaxx credit increase

all my other credit card limits are mostly $10,000 and above yet mt TJmaxx remains at $1600. I hve been buying a lot from the stores lately due to family members and friends buying new houses. I hit up the credit increase button and asked for a limit to $3000 and it was immediately granted. $6000 would have been better-anyone know if i can hit that button again or its too late-i did it about 10mins ago. thanks

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: tjmaxx credit increase

who issues this card?

Message 2 of 8
ramblinggirl
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

who issues this card?

Synchrony Bank

Message 3 of 8
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

The button will most likely decline you for recent increase but you can call this number and ask them for what you want, I would shoot for 10K, they will counter if you are not approved for the full amount.  Credit Solutions 877-379-8173

Message 4 of 8
ramblinggirl
Regular Contributor

@gdale6 wrote:

The button will most likely decline you for recent increase but you can call this number and ask them for what you want, I would shoot for 10K, they will counter if you are not approved for the full amount.  Credit Solutions 877-379-8173

Thanks-will do. Do you know if credit increases are soft are hard pulls?

Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

They are usually SP..Congrats too you got a big jump using the luv button

Message 6 of 8
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@ramblinggirl wrote:

@gdale6 wrote:

Thanks-will do. Do you know if credit increases are soft are hard pulls?

It is almost always a SP.  If you look really hard through the forum threads you'll find an occasional report of a HP, but they tend to be anomalies.

Good luck! 

Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your CLI! Good luck with Credit Solutions on getting the limit you want! Please come back and update your thread with the results.

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.