Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

trigger finger.

tag
pineappledaydreams
Frequent Contributor

Re: trigger finger.

I mean last year I was almost out of a place to live. So I better focus on needs instead of wants. Anyway the folk here on the forums have taught me a lot about hope and patience and perseverance.
On my phone apologies for the errors.

Starting Score: 501 EX FAKO
Current Score: 745TU Fico
Current Score:714EQ Fico
Current Score: 742 fico

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 21 of 25
tinuviel
Moderator Emeritus

@pineappledaydreams wrote:
I love you guys all so dearly. Smiley Happy youre right about saving money. We're talking from paying 720 a month to getting money. As the house is on a 7 sqfoot lot with 2 buildings and 3 units with a possible of a fourth underneath the third. I already have people who want to rent it and others who are renting it now. Ill be getting 1500 monthly from rent while my mortgage will be 381! Ill always save 381 from my work pay checks just incase something happens.

You could try printing out a pic of your house and taping it next to your computer screen, or if on a laptop or mobile device making it your wallpaper. That way, when you start thinking about going online to app, you'll see it staring at you and reminding you of your current priority.

Current Scores: EQ 775 (03/04/2014), EX 756 (03/01/2014), TU 760 (03/01/2014)
Ruby Spade Garden Club Member - Last App: 03/04/2013 - No apps until 2014
Cards: Cap1 Venture 6.4k, Cap1 Quicksilver MC 1.75k, BankAmericard 1-2-3 Visa Signature - UCF Alumni Association 5k, Discover 7k, Citi Diamond Preferred MC 10.35k, Wells Fargo Rewards Visa 7k, Chase Freedom 5k, Chase Ink 7.5k, Amex Green NPSL, Dillard's Amex 7.5k, JC Penney 7.5k, Kay Jeweler's 5.1k
Message 22 of 25
pineappledaydreams
Frequent Contributor

That is a brilliant idea!
I think that is the offical cure for the itchy trigger finger!
On my phone apologies for the errors.

Starting Score: 501 EX FAKO
Current Score: 745TU Fico
Current Score:714EQ Fico
Current Score: 742 fico

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 23 of 25
100down0monthly
New Contributor

Yep.  Just think about someone else paying into the equity of your home instead of YOU paying into theirs!

Message 24 of 25
toppers555
Established Contributor

Home ownership is tempting .I been considering getting  a duplex I could rent out , but I think I want to pay my car loan off first.

TU 715 No apps to 05/13 cash+ 5/13!!! 738 TU CSP April 13!!!CSP approved May 13!!!

Message 25 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.